Laugh Loud Smile Big

• Got Cake?

7 Reviews for Laugh Loud Smile Big

Brittany · Married on 12/14/2018

Best Cupcakes Ever

Besides having the best cupcakes ever, Vicki and her crew at LLSB are absolutely amazing. I sat down with them on two different occasions to taste (just some) of their amazing cupcake and frosting flavors. The hardest part? How to choose!!! After some deliberation we narrowed it down to four different flavor. They were all amazing.
    I sat down and told Vicki what my theme was for my wedding, I showed her a couple pictures and she took it and ran with it. It was a gorgeous pedestal of cupcakes with lights and sparkly snowflakes all with our decadent cake topped with our sparkling gold cake topper. It was everything I envisioned and more. Thanks ladies at LLSB!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2018

Delicious and Beautiful!

Vicki was amazing to work with. My husband and I picked out a variety of flavors for our wedding reception cupcakes and cutting cake (which was olive oil and rosemary-yum!). Vicki offered suggestions and helpful tips as we planned for our day. She even met with me on a day her shop was closed, as I was in the area from out of state. The cupcakes and cake were delicious and beautiful. I highly recommend Laugh Loud Smile Big!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Anna · Married on 05/20/2017

Laugh Loud Smile Big made the most delicious cupcakes for our wedding. They also looked amazing. We had 4 different flavors of cupcakes (blueberry filled, raspberry filled, salted caramel, cookies and crème) and Vicki even offered to make the raspberry and salted caramel with both white and chocolate cake. I absolutely love their wedding white cake flavor. All throughout the night and even into the next week people were telling us how amazing the cupcakes were and asking where we got them from. They also admitted to having to have 2 or 3 because they were just so good.

Vicki was so easy to work with and was very organized. We sent her an email with pictures of small cutting cakes we liked and the next time we met with her she had all the pictures and made sure she knew exactly what we liked from each photo. I highly recommend Laugh Loud Smile Big.

Sent on 06/26/2017

• 4 Strawberry Ln, Suite C Rockport, 04856 See on map
    2072307001 (Phone number)
    Location of (Laugh Loud Smile Big)