Wildflour Cake Design

Bangor, ME View map

Wildflour Cake Design specializes in custom wedding and event cakes in Maine. We serve the Greater Bangor area, Downeast and Midcoast Maine, and beyond. It is my passion to design cakes that match your event and personality; totally customized to you. I love expressing my creative side, and doing that through cake is what I am all about. I have many flavor and filling options for you to choose from and all my cakes are made from scratch and baked to order, using high quality and fresh ingredients.

A beautifully designed cake with a perfect color palette and decorations is what you will get from me. I specialize in sugar flower design, as well as many other techniques and mediums, including royal icing, edible lace, fondant, painting, stenciling and more. Whether you have a specific design in mind, or just a starting point, I will be happy to design a cake with you for your very special day!

• Woman-owned

$4.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Leah J. Married on 08/22/2021

PERFECT wedding cupcakes + cake

Asa @ Wildflour was the perfect person to work with for wedding cake & cupcakes. The flavors are tasty, and the designs are beautiful. I had earl gray with lavender, vanilla, and lemon blueberry cupcakes and a vanilla cake at my wedding at the New England Outdoor Center in Maine. Wildflour Cake Design has a lovely storefront in Bangor. I definitely recommend Wildflour.
  • Christina
    Christina T. Married on 04/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I wish I ordered extra extra.

I have had the pleasure of having Asa make two cakes for me in my life. She got me hooked with her lemon blueberry cake with a lemon and vanilla buttercream for my bridal shower. From that moment on I knew she had to make my wedding cake. Asa worked with me in designing and creating the best wedding cake I have every tasted in my life. As an event server I have cut and served many wedding cakes in my day, none even come close to Asa's. She created a beautiful 4 tier wedding cake and allowed me to do a different flavor for each tier. We selected lemon blueberry as it was so delicious the first time I had it, a classic almond cake with raspberry filling, pistachio cake with almond buttercream, and chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream. I specifically ordered extra cake as I knew I wanted to have extra to bring with me afterwards...I wish I had ordered more extra as there was hardly any left. Many of my guests wanted to try various flavors and stated it was not only the best wedding cake, but the best cake in general, they have ever had. We are so lucky to have this gem of a baker in the heart of Bangor. I will recommend her to anyone I know! She has now become our first vendor recommendation for cakes at my place of employment. She is nothing shy of extraordinary.
    Ariana M. Married on 09/18/2020

Visionary Cake Designer

As a covid bride planning a wedding has brought me no joy. After canceling our wedding twice I just did not have the energy to keep it going. Asa the owner of Wildflour Cake Design totally took over for me and I am so lucky she did. She brought the vision of what I had wanted for my original wedding through her design. The cake was smaller but what it lacked in size Asa made up for in design. It was a beautiful tall cake. Edible stone gummies with edible gold paint, flowers and a sugar splash topper made the cake something out of an instagram dream. When you have a small wedding all the details matter. Having someone care as much Asa made me feel special and I cherish her as a vendor
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Born Beautiful Photography Born Beautiful Photography Wedding Photographers

Asa is superbly talented and puts thought and love into every detail! Her cakes are truly works of art. I would recommend her to any of my wedding clients.

20 State Street Downtown Bangor, ME, 04401
2076104180
Location of (Wildflour Cake Design)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding