Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Queen

Hiring a wedding planner is not an option for everyone, for many brides it is simply something that just won’t fit into their budget. Maybe you thought you could handle the planning on your own but now realize you would really like some direction. Wedding Queen is the answer. Unlike a typical wedding coordinator, I will not be sitting in a meeting with you in person; I am the online option for the bride on the go! Brides don’t always need all the hand holding and expense that comes with hiring a planner. I wanted to offer something a little different. In this digital age consider me your modern day wedding planner that is only a phone call or email away.

Who here has a wedding binder, filled with all your dream photos? Okay, maybe most of you – but who’s had it since the age of 14? Okay, Alyssa Kayo - guilty! Having been born in Laguna Beach, CA – one of the top wedding destinations in the country should have been the first hint to my eventual career and the binder the 2nd. I started working in the wedding & event industry when I was still in high school and I have had a crush on weddings ever since. Everything about the planning process is fascinating to me! It’s all about the people I meet…the stories I hear…and seeing the vision become their dream come true. There is no better feeling for me knowing I contributed to one of the biggest moments in their lives. My passion and fascination with the whole wedding process, including planning my own wedding, led me to start Wedding Queen. With 422 weddings in my blazer pocket [but whose counting ;)] I knew I had some wedding insight worth sharing. It is my vision to create a place online where brides and grooms could go to for need help, ask questions or just run ideas by someone other than family & friends. I get it - it can all become a bit overwhelming, and sometimes it is nice to have someone to turn to who knows what they are talking about. Whether you just have a few questions you want to run by me or you would like to have me available through your full planning process - I am here to help you get through it and remind you to enjoy yourselves along the way. This really is a once in a life time occasion and you deserve to have a fabulous wedding. Your wedding help is only a phone call away and with all the wedding expenses to worry about you won’t have to break the bank to get it. I look forward to helping you on the path to your big day! You’re not in this alone ;)
Xo

Wedding arbor decoration
Wedding arbor decoration
645b274db9b6f451 1359535483007 1

Wedding Queen FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Laguna Beach, 92651 See on map