Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Map · Phone number

About Unlimited Events

Planning a special event? No need to look any Further!

Events Unlimited will provide everything you need for that special occasion. We are a skilled certified event planning team that can help you visualize your dream occasion. We will take your dreams and make them a reality by creating a unique, memorable, precious event.

Events Unlimited is a full-service business that provides event planning services for social and corporate events as well as wedding consulting. You name it, we can do it all. We have preferred vendors in the following areas: caterers, bakeries, videographers, reception sites, florists, photographers.

We offer a variety of planning and event decor packages that are customizable to meet your budget.

setup
nov wedding 2
setup

2 Reviews for Unlimited Events

Lynn · Married on 07/19/2008

Unlimited Events provided me the most beautiful wedding without the stress that you normally hear bride crying about after their event. Unlimited Events was very professional and organized which besides the decor was one of my biggest request. They delivered and then some. I would recommend them to everyone that having a wedding!!! Thank you for making our wedding the best!

Sent on 01/06/2009

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2000

3.0

I was very impressed with the quality of service provided by Unlimited Events they really exceeded my expectations.

I would highly and without reservation recommend Unlimited Events.

Sent on 11/13/2008