N90 W170932 Appleton Ave, Menomonee Falls, WI 53052 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Tres Chic Bridal

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2016

I love wedding shows and think wedding dresses are beautiful...but I did not look forward to my wedding dress shopping experience. I simply could not cope with the prices of wedding dresses today but still wanted a dress that was my own. I had gone to many places in the area and tried on gorgeous dresses, but again could not get over the price.

I was given Tres Chic as a suggestion from a family member who had gone there for bridesmaid dresses. It was worth a shot. It is a little boutique that you would mistake for a house. I grew apprehensive when I drove up but when I walked in I knew this place was different. Belinda was so upbeat, bubbly, and made me feel so comfortable. The dresses were beautiful and within my price range. I found my dress and said yes instantly!

Tres Chic kept my dress onsite which saved me space and kept me stress free. Highly recommend for those brides who want a unique, personal experience!

Sent on 12/18/2016

kayla · Married on 09/10/2016

Tres Chic was suggested to me by a couple family members. I am so glad I took their advice! I purchased my wedding dress from Tres Chic Bridal in December 2015 for my September 2016 wedding. From start to finish, Tres Chic Bridal was wonderful! The Owner personally opened the store for me on a day it was closed to meet my schedule deadline. I had no idea what type of dress I was looking for. Thankfully the owner (Belinda) had me try on every style until we could narrow down my look. After we nailed down my style Belinda made a suggestion and it ended up being The One!!! Thank you to Belinda and her store Tres Chic! I have found the perfect veil and wedding dress for my perfect wedding! I highly recommend Tres Chic Bridal hands down!! Great experience at the right price!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Kathryn · Married on 09/04/2016

We looked at 3 different places, but my daughter found the perfect, gorgeous dress at Tres Chic. Belinda, the owner, gave us lots of personal attention. My daughter is only 5', so we needed alterations in the bodice and the length. Belinda arranged for an excellent seamstress to meet us in the same location. Great - so the dress did not have to travel back and forth. When alterations were approved, the dress was steamed beautifully. Extremely happy with everything!

Sent on 09/18/2016