Tom Thumb's Cookouts

Manteo, NC View map Visit website

Tom Thumb’s Cookouts is a catering service based in Manteo, North Carolina. This team identifies themselves as a cookout as opposed to a catering service, due to their casual family-style atmosphere and delicious home-cooked food. Offering warm service along with great food and three decades of experience, Tom Thumb’s Cookouts is the perfect choice for your big day.

Cuisine

Tom Thumb’s Cookouts is devoted to fulfilling your vision when it comes to your wedding day cuisine. They can customize their cookout menus to suit your personal taste and preferences. Some delicious dishes from their menu include fried or steamed seafood, barbecue chicken or pork, and delicious ribs. Sides include delectable options such as mac and cheese, baby red potatoes, and corn on the cob. This catering company can also offer a range of delicious desserts and beverages, including banana pudding and sweet tea.

4.9 out of 5 rating

Haily G. Married on 10/31/2020

The Best Wedding Food EVER

We LOVE Tom Thumbs :) Planning a wedding in 2020, and on top of that, my husband and I live in Arizona. Tom made it so easy to talk about our menu over the phone and plan it all out. He was so flexible when we had to postpone too! Every single person at my wedding loved the food. Our wedding was at the end of October and my friends and family are still texting me and telling me how good the food was. I actually had several friends tell me it was "the best wedding food they've ever had." I can't disagree! My husband and I are huge seafood fans and I'm still dreaming about the crab bites.... don't hestitate! If you want some good southern cooking, look no further. :)
    Moesha Married on 09/02/2019

Finger licking GOOD!!

Tom Thumbs cookout was delicious!! He catered our wedding day and rehearsal dinner and all of our guest including us could not stop raving about the food! Tom is such a stand up man and accommodated us and our food requests so much! He was a pleasure to work with and gave us such a great deal for 100 people that did not break the bank! I highly recommend catering with him for any events you have coming up!!!
    Keaten Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Carl was so friendly and accommodating- not to mention his food is amazing! He took extra care to meet with us several times to make sure everything was perfect leading up to our wedding day. At the wedding, he and the servers were so nice, professional, and helpful. Our guests raved about the BBQ and fried shrimp!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Alyssa & Branch
    45 photos · 11/03/2018

166 Raleigh Wood Dr Manteo, NC, 27954
Location of (Tom Thumb's Cookouts)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding