Pigman's BBQ

1606 S Croatan Hwy, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pigman's BBQ

Pigman's BBQ is a wedding catering company based in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. This company brings their mouthwatering barbeque and side dishes to you, for an event that you'll remember for years to come. They've been delighting customers with their delicious smoked creations since 1985 and your occasion will be no different. From casual receptions to engagement parties or rehearsal dinners, this team will provide high-quality customer service and satisfying portions to delight you and your guests.

Pigman's BBQ offers a range of full-service catering packages which include some of their most-loved items. Dishes like pork barbeque, barbeque chicken, ribs, baked beans, and cornbread are just some of the southern favorites in these feasts. For greater customization, their catering coordinator can create a personalized menu, complete with additions like sweet tea and banana pudding. This company's dedicated team will provide delivery, set-up, and clean-up services but you may also arrange your meal for pickup.

2264119231589122048 o 51 472931 159302737311725
Mouthwatering ribs
Mouthwatering ribs
Delicious meals
Delicious meals
2264119231589122048 o 51 472931 159302737311725

11 Reviews for Pigman's BBQ

Jenna · Married on 06/12/2018

OMG the best BBQ I have ever had!!! Everything was so delicious!!! The delivery was right on time and they were in and set up in the blink of an eye. Everyone all night kept asking where the delicious food came from, "This is the best corn bread I've ever had." "I can't stop eating the pulled pork, I could just live off this!" "The coleslaw was so good, I don't even like coleslaw but dang that is so good!" "Those ribs are perfectly smoked and cooked!" "The chicken is so tasty and all those different BBQ sauces are amazing!" Also such a great price for the value!!! Thank you to Janet and to the crew at Pigman's BBQ!!! ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

When we first started our catering search I had in mind that I wanted heavy hors d'oeuvres, but was a bit taken aback by the cost of fancy finger food. I was out of planning commission when my now husband :) told me that we should go with Pigman's. I was so happy to let him take the reins on the catering aspect since I was feeling overwhelmed. I am so glad that I took that step back since he found, in my opinion, the BEST option. We were both in regular contact with the catering coordinator who was incredibly nice and helpful. She was always so receptive of our questions and willing to make the many changes that we asked for. At the two week notice, we talked on the phone and she made me feel so confident in the staff and management and made me feel that this event was just as important to them as it was to us. Leading up to the day, I had so much faith in the Pigman's catering team. On the wedding day, by the time I came out of the room from getting ready, they were there setting up. With all the commotion going on, they just fell right into step. The staff treated me as if they had known me my whole life. They were so friendly and positive and CALM, which is huge for any brides anxiety. The coordinator had also recommended a great bartending service and together with the catering team, our food and drinks were served and cleaned so well that I didn't have to think about it at all - which is exactly what you want out from your service team. They were my silent heroes. My husband and I both had our share and we were so impressed. My friends and family are still talking about how great the food and service was. I am so incredibly grateful for all Pigman's did to make our wedding so amazing.

Sent on 05/03/2016

1 Real Wedding

• 1606 S Croatan Hwy Kill Devil Hills, NC, 27948 See on map
    252-616-2760 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pigman's BBQ)