3841 N Croatan Hwy, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Outer Banks Clam Bakes

Outer Banks Clam Bakes is a wedding catering company located in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. This company offers a variety of delicious catering options to suit different budgets and tastes. Whether a couple wants a traditional clambake, ribs, or something different, these caterers deliver cuisine that’s sure to make their celebration all the more special.

The company can provide catering services for events of varying sizes, accommodating groups from 6 to 600 people. Outer Banks Clam Bakes will bring everything they need to your wedding venue to serve you and your guests. The professional team offers delivery, setup, and cleanup services to ensure an experience that’s as stress free as possible.

Cuisine

Outer Banks Clam Bakes provides a menu with an extensive range of options to meet the needs of your one-of-a-kind event. Their most requested wedding menu is the clambake with lobster (tail). This meal includes snow crab legs, jumbo shrimp, little neck clams, corn on the cob, red potatoes with pearl onions, and smoked sausage/kielbasa. It also comes with a mixed green salad, butter biscuits, and fresh fruit or the dessert of the day. These caterers use only high-quality meats and fresh, locally caught seafood.

• Carolina Catering & Events

1 Reviews for Outer Banks Clam Bakes

• Shantel

Shantel McDuffie · Married on 10/13/2019

Great Food and Amazing Staff

I had an intimate 50 guest wedding reception in kitty hawk and it was absolutely perfect.
    When I initially contacted Petya and Doug I was immediately pleased with their customer service skills. They were polite but straight to the point. I gave them an idea of what I was thinking and they helped me plan the whole menu. Almost two weeks before the wedding I sent an email with my guest list and a few changes to the menu. Petya calls me and eases my stress levels. She said nothing but yes! I was sooooo relieved. The day before the wedding they called to finalize a few things and helped me to plan accordingly. The BEST part was the day of the wedding. My lunch was to be served by 1:00pm and they were at our event house at 9am, prepping and just straight to the point. EVERYONE in their crew was so sweet and amazing to my guest! THE FOOD WAS AMAZING, there was more than enough food for everyone and plenty of leftovers that I ate during the rest of my stay in the outer banks. They set the food stations up and cleaned afterwards! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer. I am an event planner in greensboro and I must say the food was on point!
    We had the clambake ( Just shrimp, crab legs, sausage, and lobster) , Chicken Marsala, Jerk Pork Tenderloin ( A crowd favorite) and kids options. **The lobster was my favorite** They were also aware of food allergies and helped me plan around it.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Outer Banks Clam Bakes Pricing

Outer Banks Clam Bakes Price Rates

Outer Banks Clam Bakes FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 40.00
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Server(s)
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Family Style
    Plated
    Server(s)
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American

• Outer Banks Clam Bakes 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 3841 N Croatan Hwy Kitty Hawk, NC, 27949 See on map
    (252) 455-8737 (Phone number)
    Location of (Outer Banks Clam Bakes)