Today's Bride and Formal Wear

Lexington Park, MD View map

Today’s Bride and Formal Wear has been an iconic Southern Maryland bridal boutique for the last two decades. When Kristie Wood assumed the reins from her boss in 2007, Kristie renewed Today’s Bride’s distinct, high-quality wedding and formal wear elegance, but also brought a new, vibrant, and contemporary panache to Today’s Bride and Formal Wear.

Today’s Bride and Formal Wear is a full-service bridal and special occasion boutique located in the heart of St. Mary’s County – Lexington Park, MD. The boutique offers a wide-array of elegant and sophisticated bridals gowns, bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers, cocktail and special occasion dresses. Today’s Bride and Formal Wear also offers a large selection of tuxedos and formal wear for men – complimenting the whole wedding and special occasion events.

Combining the warm hospitality, superior customer service, and years of experience, Today’s Bride and Formal Wear offers an unique and special shopping experience for each and every one of their customers. This family-owned and operated boutique offers an unparalleled selection and well-known designer brands and merchandise as well as highly-trained and quality staff.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

Kolleen Married on 06/23/2018
    I was helped by the amazing Kaylynne who helped me find my dream dress by Allure. When it came time to order my gown she measured me to make sure I got the right size as well as all of my bridesmaids. I have not received that experience anywhere else and I will be forever grateful for the shops overall outstanding service! I recommend them every chance I get. I also had a wonderful experience with the seamstress Mary! She did an amazing job altering my dress, my step daughters’ dresses, and my sisters bridesmaid dress I will definitely use her in the future as well! The cost below includes my alterations.
    J Married on 06/23/2018
    I visited several bridal stores in the area, and Today's Bride by far made me feel the most comfortable! They were amazing to work with and not at all pushy. And their seamstress, Mary, is absolutely amazing! She is the most reasonably priced and flexible with scheduling. I would highly recommend purchasing your dress here and using Mary for all alterations!
    Vicki Married on 08/12/2017
    The best bridal store. Very professional and personable. Eva was great and found my daughter the dress of her dreams after only 5 dresses. The seamstress was also the best and very reasonable

Real Weddings

• Taylor & Jonathan
    104 photos · 09/05/2020
  • Brandon & Kiera
    37 photos · 10/26/2019

46300 Lexington Village Way Lexington Park, 20653

Sunday 12-4, Monday-Friday 10-7, Saturday 10-4
Location of (Today's Bride and Formal Wear)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding