Lincoln, RI 02865 Map · Phone number

About The Little Details Events

Hello! I am Casey Nelson, the owner of The Little Details! I’ve always had a passion for the event industry. Growing up in “upstate” New York (just near Poughkeepsie), I moved to Rhode Island to attend college and fell in love with the beautiful surrounding areas, such as Newport, Bristol and Providence.

In May of 2014, I graduated from Johnson and Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island with a Bachelors Degree in Business Management and a concentration in Meeting and Event Management. I started my experience in the industry from the bottom as a Banquet Server at the venue Belle Mer, owned by Longwood Events Inc., in Newport. I wanted to gain more knowledge, other than from a textbook, and what better way to do that than starting from the inside? I quickly transitioned into the role as Bridal Attendant, which gave me hands on experience working with the bride and groom on their big day. I also did my internship for college credit through PDR Events and New England Invitations under Pamela D’Orsi Ryan and then became a part time assistant. Helping throughout the planning process by creating the little details of invitations, place cards, table numbers and signage, I also assisted on numerous day of coordination weddings.

wedding details
wedding details
6b8f2ba66b33cbf6 1413912524758 photo32zps31835579
full service

The Little Details Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Lincoln, 02865 See on map