Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number

kt5
nancyjosh 460

24 Reviews for Tenley Erin Young

Janice · Married on 10/16/2015

We hired Tenley for our daughters wedding in Santa Barbara last October 2015 to help us with flowers and design and it was just amazing how she captured our daughters vision. I live in Michigan and my daughter in California and Tenley was always available to talk with us and listen to our wish list and made it happen. Once we arrived in Santa Barbara I watched Tenley as she pulled together the arch for the wedding, flowers at the ceremony and at the reception. Her flowers and presentation of the flowers were the most beautiful I had every seen, Her kindness and awesome personality made us feel like she appreciated our opinion and we worked together to make this day exactly what we had hoped for. Tenley is incredibly talented in choosing beautiful flowers, arranging them and presenting them exquisitely in bouquets, table centerpieces, archways and tries to re-purpose the flowers from the wedding ceremony to reception. I would recommend Tenley 100%!

Bridget · Married on 10/10/2015

I hired Tenley as my florist for my October 2015 nuptials at the Belmond El Encanto in Santa Barbara. We hit it off at our first meeting and I knew with her experience and creativity, she'd knock it out of the park. And she did! She loved my vision of deep red and berry tones against a silvery gray, and delivered centerpieces and bouquets that were beyond perfect. She was so easy to work with, responded to questions immediately, and even helped with a few design questions. I appreciated knowing such an important part of my wedding was in very capable hands. I can't recommend her enough!!

alex · Married on 05/09/2015

Tenley has the magic touch. I was so overwhelmed planning my wedding. Both my husband and I are creative, a bit over-the-top, and disorganized, but Tenley was able to create the PERFECT balance of beauty, drama, and ease. She not only perfectly designed the look of the event, but she connected us with all the vendors we'd need, like lighting, furniture rentals etc... She literally did ALL the work. When we needed to bring the cost down a bit, she managed to cut where it wasn't even noticed and maintained the strength of our theme (which was McQueen meets Morocco.) Our guests said they'd never been to such a beautiful wedding. The pictures came out stunningly. A+ all around. I HIGHLY recommend Tenley for ALL of your events. Her taste level is top notch and she's also a delight to be around...super bubbly and fun. From linens to flowers to colored goblets to antler props....she's full of treasures that will make your event memorable.

Tenley Erin Young FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
    Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort Hotel Weddings

Tenley and her team are very talented and capture romance and creativity in every arrangement and she has frequently worked at The Fess Parker Resort in Santa Barbara.

• Christina Logan Design
    Christina Logan Design Wedding Planners

If you want character and life and passion in your flowers and design, then Tenley Erin Young is the florist for you! She puts her heart into every design and has your best interests at heart when designing with you in mind. Highly recommended!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Tenley Erin Young to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Santa Barbara, 93101 See on map