Irvine, CA 92618 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Sweet Beginnings Events and Design

Sweet Beginnings is full service event planning and design company specializing in weddings, birthdays, and corporate/special events. Our company is built around our client's vision and we strive to bring that to fruition. We believe that each event is a unique and once in a lifetime event, whether it be a wedding, a birthday, a banquet, or a corporate event. You only have one date, one time, and one shot to make it perfect. We pride ourselves in our ability to address every concern of our client's vision and we ensure that everything runs smoothly without a hitch. Our goal is bring happiness to all those we serve, from couples starting their new life together to corporations celebrating a new milestone.

Sweet Beginnings has partnerships with a vast network of venues and vendors including party rentals, photographers, DJ’s, florists, and lighting. With our deeply rooted relationships, we are the best allies to make your dreams into reality, all while staying within your budget.

Our services include full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination supervision. With our experienced event planners and attention to detail, you will be pampered and comforted to know that we will handle all the issues so that you can celebrate your milestone, stress and worry free.

We are excited to help you bring your event to life!

Follow Sweet Beginnings Events and Design on

Couple kissing
dad161ae63ec2c0e 1409027144720 kathy aaron wedding day 1119

1 Reviews for Sweet Beginnings Events and Design

Arly · Married on 07/12/2014

Kelly is so knowledgeable in what she does, that she makes wedding planning look easy. If it wasn't because I tried planning my wedding out by myself first, I would have thought that it is easy; but in actuality, it is her personality and knowledge in the field that makes the time go by at ease. She is also very creative and set different scenarios for me to chose from until I felt comfortable with one for me. I wish I had hired her from the beginning. Her patience and pleasant personality made my wedding planning experience very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend her to plan any wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Sweet Beginnings Events and Design FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• Irvine, 92618 See on map
    Location of (Sweet Beginnings Events and Design)