Newport Beach, CA 92663 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Smooth Wedding Day

Smooth Wedding Day's Cathy Brouthers is a certified wedding specialist based in Orange County, California, who takes great pride in giving brides the freedom to actually enjoy their wedding day by taking the stress and hassle of the day off their shoulders.

Cathy is certified by and a member of Weddings Beautiful Worldwide.

Smooth Wedding Day:
- All coordination of the day is in Cathy's hands, following the plan agreed to in advance
- Allows brides to have a stress free wedding day
- Saves brides time, energy and effort looking for venues and vendors
- Helps develop and maximize the bride's vision for a perfect wedding

If you are a bride interested in a smoother, happier wedding day, please contact Cathy directly at 714-815-0906 or go to our website at www.smoothweddingday.com.

After all, your wedding day is once-in-a-lifetime. You deserve it to go smoothly.

• unoaked. Event Design & Production
Custom design cake
bfc01de2a876dbc9 1235234720435 Marra7

8 Reviews for Smooth Wedding Day

Sonia · Married on 06/12/2010

Cathy is a person who is down to earth, responsive and a class act. My husband and I contracted all of our vendors and hired Cathy two months prior to our wedding as a day of coordinator. From all of the wedding planning, my husband and I ran into a dead end called exhaustion. Once we booked Cathy, we easily transitioned our wedding plans into Cathy's hands. Cathy's experience became apparent, where vendors fell short of their commitments, Cathy was there to provide us with solutions. Cathy even went to the mall to buy lip gloss that my make up artist used so that I can touch up my lips throughout the day. She called the mall to make sure it was available and asked them to set it aside for her. When my husband and I got to the reception site, Cathy was there waiting for us with my lip gloss. It was this sort of detail that exceeded our expectations. We had a very memorable wedding and our guests enjoyed every bit of the wedding. To sum things up, Cathy is the best value in the wedding industry!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Valerie · Married on 02/20/2010

My wedding went off without a hitch! It was the greatest day of my life and completely stress free. I was able to sit back and enjoy all my pampering that day because Cathy was on top of it all!
    The biggest thing on your wedding day is to relax and have fun; and having Cathy will allow you to enjoy every moment of your BIG DAY! Give her a call, sit back and ENJOY your wedding planning!

Sent on 03/09/2010

Ashley · Married on 12/04/2009

Smooth Wedding Day was amazing!!! Cathy was incredibly flexible and did not try to push her own ideas on me. She was always quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls and was definitely not afraid to play hardball if she thought other vendors were trying to take advantage of me. Cathy was very concerned about my happiness and made sure I got what I wanted. Cathy is very creative and professional! She is very respectful of budget and makes her brides her top priority!You will be extremely satisfied if you use Smooth Wedding Day for your wedding planning needs. The name says it all!

Sent on 12/16/2009

Smooth Wedding Day FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Smooth Wedding Day 1
    Special Promotion
    Complimentary one hour consultation! During which we will discuss your style and vision for your special day to be. We will also discuss your specific needs, expectations and budget requirements. We will work together to customize the best level of service to suit your individual needs.

• thats-a-rap.com
    thats-a-rap.com Wedding Videographers

If your looking for someone that will take care of every little detail and is polite, friendly and professional you need to contact Cathy from Smooth Wedding Day. She is Great.

• "Dress My Chair" Party Rentals & Fine Linens
    "Dress My Chair" Party Rentals & Fine Linens Photo Booths

Smooth Wedding day - the name says it all! Creative, professional and so sweet to work with! One of our top picks for Wedding coordinators in Orange County, ca

• Irises Designs - "Flowers for Weddings and Events"
    Irises Designs - "Flowers for Weddings and Events" Wedding Florists

Cathy from Smooth Wedding Day is one of the most down to earth and easy going event planner in orange county! I just recently worked with her on an early morning wedding at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach and it is always a pleasure to work for a true professional! If you are looking for a professional event planner that cares about her clients look no further than Cathy at Smooth Wedding Day!

• Newport Beach, 92663 See on map