480 Center St. Salem Center Mall, Salem, OR 97301 Map · Phone number

About Simply Grand by Aaron Michael

Simply Grand by Aaron Michael, is quickly becoming Oregon's premier destination when shopping for life's most fantastic occasions.

Simply Grand Bridal first opened its doors in 1999, and since then the family run business has grown from a small store in Corvallis, Oregon to our new 3500 sqft. location within the Salem Center Mall. Over the past 15 years, Kathi has dressed countless brides, and made so many dreams come true. Still to this day her personal attention to detail and catering to the needs of the young ladies shopping, keep Simply Grand rated among the very best.

In June 2014, Kathi met Aaron Michael and together they forged a great friendship, and quickly decided to join forces to create a shopping experience unlike any other store in Oregon. Aaron had spent numerous years working within the world of pageants, growing up many of his friends were local and state titleholders. He has personally selected dresses worn by Miss Oregon winners in all systems of competition. His passion for finding the most unique styles has cemented his presence in the ever changing world of fashion.

Currently within the store you will find more than 150 sample bridal gowns from nationally known designers David Tutera, Mori Lee, Sincerity, and many more. Bridesmaids from Bill Levkoff, Mori Lee, Jasmine, and Bari Jay. Mother of the Wedding apparel from Jasmine and Alyce Paris.

Our Prom, Pageant, and Social Occasion gown selections are continually growing by leaps and bounds. Prom 2016 will offer more designers, styles, and sizes. With the addition of amazing designers like Rachel Allan, we will have over 750 gowns displayed in boutique.

At Simply Grand by Aaron Michael, we pride ourselves in our abilities to make sure your experience is nothing short of AMAZING!

Follow Simply Grand by Aaron Michael on

• I

Ida · Married on 08/22/2015

Kevin Murray
    in the last week
    Kathy is the owner and she was the first person we saw when we went there today. It was in the Salem mall (I am from portland) and I understand they just moved. Kathy was so helpful in a mom sort of way. She brought dresses, helped me try them on, laced me up, hung them up and did all that! She is amazing. I was excited about that Aaron guy I read about in all the reviews and got to meet him too about 1/2 through my search. I was super picky and he kept saying "so I hear you saying you like.." and he helped me realize what I wanted. We found the perfect dress. We actually found 2 and it was a hard choice. We had only been to David's bridal and it was a horrible experience. But they scored a 3/5 and this place scored 4.5/5. We were so impressed, so comfortable and I am so grateful Kathy and Aaron helped us so much. I kept telling them how impressed I was with how good of a team they make! Aaron said he has been in the bridal business for 6+ years and he is exactly how I would imagine a man that works in a wedding dress store to me. Calm, funny, collected and probably gay. I am a size 18ish and really wanted something flattering. He knows so much and helped me find exactly what I wanted whe. I didn't yet know what that was. Kathy is the rock that holds it all together. I was so impressed and this is my first review I've ever written bc I enjoyed my experience that much!!! Also, they called in the alterations lady Wednesday at 11 for our surprise apt we made that morning. They mean business and had a huge selection of all sizes. They are productive, fast, funny and they cared a lot about me and what my vision is. I am feeling so grateful! You should shop there!!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Mary · Married on 03/28/2015

After checking out several bridal salons in the Portland/Beaverton area, I ended up visiting a couple in Salem when the opportunity presented itself. Simply Grand is adequately named as it was the very first place I went where I truly felt appreciated as a bride. Kathi was my saleslady and she was a treat to work with…! Kathi researched and found gowns for me to try on… Naturally, this is also where I purchased my wedding gown from as well. What a dress!! They carry lovely gowns in this simple salon and the prices are very fair. I would highly recommend this salon to any bride-to-be!

Kathi also referred me to an excellent seamstress that works next door. Mary H. put the final touches on my dress to make it look absolutely perfect!! It's amazing how the right dress can make a girl look and feel so beautiful!!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Kerry · Married on 03/28/2015

I was extremely impressed by Simply Grand. Aaron does amazing work!! Everyone that helped in the store was friendly, patient, and willing to help. They even made time for last minute alterations right before the wedding due to going down a couple sizes. At my final dress fitting before my wedding I got that "teary-eyed" moment where I was overjoyed with the outcome of the dress, and then on my wedding day I got the moment that every girl dreams about...I'd never felt prettier. It was everything I'd wanted and more. I can't thank them enough!!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Award

• Green Villa
    Green Villa Barn & Farm Weddings

Simply Grand Bridal is fantastic at helping you find the perfect wedding dress! Wonderful staff! Highly recommended :)

• 480 Center St., Salem Center Mall Salem, 97301 See on map