8942 SE Sunnyside Rd., Clackamas, OR 97015 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bridal Exclusives

At Bridal Exclusives we have experienced consultants that will select the best designs to match your style. We make the shopping experience stress free and fun for you and your companions. With our private bridal rooms you will be pampered and taken care of from the moment you enter our stores. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance your experience. Our goal is to have each and every bride find their perfect gown within the first two hour consultation at Bridal Exclusives. We aim to be your first stop and your last stop where it comes to your most prized wedding item....YOUR DRESS!

• Anna's Bridal

208 Reviews for Bridal Exclusives

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 02/29/2020

Best Dress Shopping Experience

Bridal Exclusives was recommended to my by a few coworkers and friends. I went to a number of stores after initially going to Bridal Exclusives because I wanted to see what else was out there. I eventually returned and found the dress of my dreams, plus a few more! The team was amazing and made the experience more than just shopping for clothes. They had great insight and helped suggest other dresses I hadn't thought of! Have recommended this store to other friends that are recently engaged!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

My entire bridal gown experience with Bridal Exclusives was beyond my expectations. My consultant Karmen was fun (yet honest!), reassuring and extremely knowledgeable in finding the perfect non-traditional dress. As if the shopping experience wasn't amazing enough, Bridal Exclusives' alterations saved my wedding dress when the designer (Allure) sent my custom dress in the wrong measurements - and refused to cover the charges for their mistake. My seamstress Marissa noticed the issue right away on the first fitting, worked with manager Hope to reassure me that they would order and pay for a new dress to make up for the designer's mistakes, and do the custom bust herself without charging for the extra work - all while making me laugh along the way. It's now 20 days from my wedding and I absolutely love my dress. Between Karmen's expertise, Marissa's support and amazing talent, and Hope going to bat for me with the designer, I couldn't ask for a better bridal gown experience.

Don't leave Bridal Exclusives off your list for wedding attire!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Kate · Married on 07/01/2017

Carmen was wonderful to choose a dress with. She helped me find the dress of my dreams. Bridal Exclusives also did the alterations. They were so great through the whole process. Thank you!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Bridal Exclusives FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Veils

Real Weddings

• Powers Photography Studios
    Powers Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

What stunning dresses this shop has! Many of our brides ( even our staff) have purchased from Bridal Exclusives and have all loved their experience!

• 8942 SE Sunnyside Rd. Clackamas, 97015 See on map
    Location of (Bridal Exclusives)
  • 16850 SW 72ND AVENUE Portland, 97224 See on map
    Location of (Bridal Exclusives)