Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Map · Phone number

About Simplicity Wedding Planning

Unique Wedding Planning for Modern and Savvy Wedding Couples.

Our approach is well ... unique!

Many brides know and understand what they want for their wedding, but they may need that little extra advice or assistance along the way. With all of the wedding websites, blogs and Internet information that exist many couples simply end up overwhelmed. Information overload is something that can happen to the best of us.

Simplicity Wedding Planning has been created to assist you with planning your perfect wedding day.
We offer value and assistance where many other wedding planning consultants and coordinators will not.
Please see our Services for our unique ways we can assist you with creating your perfect wedding day,
in a unique and modern way.

• Sparkling Soirees
Bridal bouquet
events by michele sepia wedding

15 Reviews for Simplicity Wedding Planning

Jessica · Married on 04/24/2010

Michele is absolutely amazing. Throughout the planning process and the day of the wedding, Michele is with you every step of the way to ensure every detail is perfect. She's always willing to meet with you to offer advice and makes sure your planning is on track. Michele was wonderful, I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Rob · Married on 04/17/2010

We were extremely pleased with the services provided by Michele. She helped navigate the issues in our daughter's big day. Michele is an expert in dealing with Las Vegas vendors. She brought great value. We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Nanne · Married on 10/24/2009

I will try to be as objective as possible in reviewing Events by Michele/Michele Jenkins. Let me start by giving you a background: I was an overseas bride who has never been to Las Vegas and barely had an idea as to how things go about there in terms of wedding planning, etc. I emailed several Las Vegas Wedding planners and decided to work with Michele because she was seemingly the most flexible given my rather limited budget. Most of the other planners passed me on to their assistants, which I wasn't very comfortable with. Anyway, I did hire Michele and being that I was living continents away, we emailed most of the time.

Michele assisted me in choosing the major vendors, giving me feedback about the venues we were considering and suggested several ways we can work within our budget. I'm so glad that her style preference is very elegant because researching online for the budget venues, etc in Vegas will just lead you to one thousand and one tacky options which I REFUSED to immortalize in our wedding photos :P Michele gave us options that were both budget friendly and CLASSY at the same time.

There were times when Michele would email me asking how things were in my end and offer help because there was a time I had took a wedding planning break. I appreciate those "reminder" emails very much.

Let me now move to the days leading to the wedding - - when I arrived in Vegas. We had met the same day I had arrived and she helped me try on my gown and we discussed a few details regarding the wedding. My fiance, who barely had a say with all the wedding detail said that Michele was very professional. You cannot imagine my sigh of relief when I heard him comment because he didn't exactly agree with me in getting an coordinator. (he claimed we didn't need it and it was just an additional expense but I said point blanc that we needed one...and it was my gift to myself and our moms) As with any wedding, challenges come along the way as you plan and Michele did a great job keeping me calm and relaxed all the way through.

Our wedding day went on pretty smoothly. It was a beautiful day that went just the way we had wanted it. Perfect! :-)

I don't know how many father's of the bride comment on wedding vendors but my dad was VERY IMPRESSED and HAPPY that we had worked with Michele. My mom was incredibly delighted as well. Michele was with us, from start to finish, keeping us calm all the way through.

Quite obviously, I strongly recommend Events by Michele to any future Vegas bride - -local, out of town or overseas :-) I kept on telling my friends: "Should you decide to get married in Las Vegas - - do book Michele!" hahaha.

I, with husband and our families thank Michele for making our "City Chic Modern" day PERFECT and even BETTER than we had imagined. I had always considered the coordinator as the "conductor" of the orchestra...The symphony turned out beautifully :-)

Sent on 11/05/2009

Simplicity Wedding Planning FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly

• DJs TO YOU
    DJs TO YOU Wedding DJs

I have worked with Michele Jenkins on a few occasions now, and I have to tell you that she is fantastic at what she does. She really cares about her Brides and Grooms....and it shows. At DJs TO YOU, we offer many unique and personalized options, and Michele has always allowed our creative side to shine. Using Michele would easily be one of the best decisions you could make for your wedding!

• ALT F Photography
    ALT F Photography Wedding Photographers

Michele is completely professional and always a pleasure to work with. She pays extreme attention to detail without overwhelming anyone or adding any stress. I always feel calm and at ease and know that everything is going to be handled when Michele is involved.

• One Luv Bridal
    One Luv Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

The most talented Wedding Planner I have ever met! She is truly a pleasure to work with and her work speaks for itself.

• Laguna Hills, 92653 See on map