10665 Stanhaven Place #101, White Plains, MD 20695 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Serendipity Bridal and Events

Serendipity Bridal and Events was established in 2004 as a company specializing in wedding and event planning and design.  With their unique backgrounds and education, this mother-daughter team, executes events of various scales and budgets with professionalism and exquisite detail.

With their love of entertaining and design, their appreciation for the latest fashion trends and the need for a full-service bridal salon in the area, the duo were encouraged to add bridal fashions.  They opened their beautiful and expansive boutique in 2009.  Today Serendipity Bridal and Events encompasses bridal gowns, gowns for your maids and moms, cocktail dresses, prom gowns and the finest selection of tuxedos.  Serendipity Bridal and Events continues to excel at meeting their client’s needs with unique and cutting edge event design including their floral design service, Stems by Serendipity.

We would be delighted to have you come in today and experience Serendipity with us!

• Vivid Bridal Boutique
  • Zoya's Atelier
  • Anytime Alterations
pic10
pic10

62 Reviews for Serendipity Bridal and Events

Mary Beth Celestino · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Nothing less than classy

I wasn't looking for trendy when I walked into Serendipity to find my wedding dress. I was searching for classy. The moment Janice opened the door for me, I knew I would leave with a heart filled with gratitude and a vision closer to one of the happiest days of my life to come.
    The time Janice and Jessica gave me was nothing less than generous. They each paid such close attention to the detail I didn't even realize I wanted. They were honest and giving in the opinions and expertise.
    Make Serendipity your first and only stop in finding your wedding dress. If you have any indecisiveness, it will only be having to choose between the vast number of simply gorgeous gowns.
    Thank you Janice and Jessica. The memories I made in your shop will stay with me forever.

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Dinello · Getting married on 06/07/2021

They spoil their clients!

The staff is absolutely wonderful. they even personalized my fitting room for me, had a robe for me to wear, water ready with cupcakes, and a water wash cloth to rinse hands since we were buying a dress during the Covid pandemic. The dresses are extremely beautiful and there's a wide variety to choose from, as well as accessories. The seamstress was great too, I really enjoy my time there. I said yes to a dress on 6/1/2020!!! Thank you to Janice, Jessica, and Taylor! Oh and the location is in LaPlata now, super convenient and stunning interior decor!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Jenny Nolette · Getting married on 06/06/2021

Cannot recommend highly enough!

I cannot say enough good things about Serendipity! They made my wedding dress shopping experience absolutely perfect. Ultimately, I only ended up trying on one dress (Dorothy, my consultant, really hit the nail on the head and found the perfect dress for me on the first try!). And, as soon as I said yes to the dress, she found the perfect veil, hair piece, and earrings to complete my look - she really brought my vision to life. I also really appreciate how Serendipity is a one stop shop - they have everything you could possibly need including top notch seamstresses. My dress was tailored perfectly and with plenty of time to spare - not once was I worried or stressed that my dress wouldn't be ready in time. Plus, the shop is gorgeous, and the staff are so helpful and professional. They really personalize your dress shopping experience and make you feel like you're part of the Serendipity family. I can't recommend them highly enough. If you're looking for your wedding dress, this is the place to go!

Sent on 03/16/2020

1 Real Wedding

• 10665 Stanhaven Place, #101 White Plains, 20695 See on map
    Location of (Serendipity Bridal and Events)