Rosalin's Bridal Boutique

Falls Church, VA View map

4.7

• Alaina
    Alaina P. Getting married on 02/03/2022

Best bridal shopping experience yet!

I thought shopping for wedding dresses during this covid-19 crisis would be the absolute worst experience, but their attention to detail, customer service, and quick adapting made it seamless and wonderful.

I had my virtual appointment with Veronica, and she was amazing! She really cared about what I liked and started the appointment super prepared with dresses that fit my style (plus a few wild cards!). She was very supportive, positive, detailed, and gave honest opinions and transparent pricing. She was also very accessible over text.

I got to pick 5 dresses to try at home for free (meanwhile, other shops I talked to are charging upwards of $150 just to try on 3 dresses with worse customer service), and she even threw in a wild card which was so fun to be surprised by at home! This says it all about how much they care about their brides. Their alterations also seem excellent and reasonably priced.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Even though my bridal shopping process has been slowed down overall by covid-19, Rosalin's Bridal has been the best part about it.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca G. Married on 06/19/2020

Beautiful and Affordable Dresses with Great Service

If you want a beautiful dress and great service without breaking the bank, Rosalins in the place for you. They were amazing every step of the process from fitting through alterations. They have so many different styles for a small shop and helped me find a dress that was perfect for me, even though it wasn't actually the style I thought I wanted when I started the shopping process. My alterations were delayed when their seamstress couldn't work due to Covid, but when they found someone to back her up, they immediatly fit me in and it was no problem at all. The mother-daughters team who own and run the shop are so friendly and easy to work with. Rosalin's is also SO affordable compared to most places in the DC area. I paid about $2k for my dress and detailed lace alterations in an area where I struggled to find places with dresses alone starting below $3k. I absolutely loved my dress and am so glad I found Rosalins.
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 04/25/2020

Incredible experience and service

The Rosalin’s team was incredible. They were so helpful listening to what I liked or didn’t like about different dresses and ultimately pulled something from the rack I had passed by and... I think it’s the one! They were incredibly helpful, passionate about their work and kind. There were two people helping the entire time.

Real Weddings

• Michelle & Blake
    38 photos · 03/30/2019

706 South Washington St. Falls Church, 22046
7035320288
Location of (Rosalin's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding