Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Raina Dawn Events

Raina Dawn Events is a full service wedding and event planning company.

Prior to Raina Dawn Dieterle launching her own firm, she worked in Manhattan as a photo editor, establishing herself at major publishing houses including Condé Nast, Hearst, and AOL Time Warner. A born and bred New Yorker, Raina knows the ingredients to a fabulous party.

Along with specializing in events in Newport, Rhode Island/ Washington DC & NYC, Raina Dawn Events can also plan the destination of your choosing. Raina brings a fresh and new perspective with personalized service that is unique and innovative. No stone goes unturned, down to the fine details, and the result is the ultimate in style and class.

Working with top-notch suppliers and vendors, Raina will ensure that your personal style will shine through flawlessly. Her eye for visual design and exquisite detailing are unparalleled, yet her willingness to collaborate is her greatest strength.

Raina Dawn Events will tailor your event to meet - and exceed - your expectations. The result? Nothing short of an unforgettable and truly magnificent affair.

8 Reviews for Raina Dawn Events

Sarah · Married on 08/07/2010

Raina is a premiere wedding planner in every sense of the word. Things I loved about Raina: she made sure that above all the wedding is what we wanted; she worked with our budget without complaint; she incorporated my ideas, but was willing to tell me when my ideas were not the best; she worked very well with my parents, who were not used to having a wedding planner; all of the vendors love her, so it made working with the vendors very easy (but she didn't take any commissions from the vendors); she has a great sense of style; and she made the wedding very enjoyable and easy for us.

Sent on 12/14/2010

Robert · Married on 08/07/2010

I am from the midwest and my only experience with a wedding planner was watching the movie, "Father of the Bride."
    When Sarah told me that she had hired Raina, I was concerned about several things. Would the wedding be our style, or Raina's style? Would Raina be helpful or too assertive? Does Raina understand that we have a budget?
    As it turns out, my fears were completely unfounded.

Raina was TERRIFIC!

She spent time with us to make sure that the wedding was a reflection of our hopes and dreams. She listened well, gave advice when asked, helped non- stop and worked behind the scenes to help make my daughter's wedding a smashing success. We could not have been happier!

I wholeheartedly recommend Raina as a wedding planner. She will exceed your expectations.

Bob Sterken Father of the Bride

Sent on 12/14/2010

Dana · Married on 06/19/2010

Choosing Raina, as our wedding coordinator was a wonderful decision. Her charming personality , enthusiasm and energy convinced us ,that we made the right connection. From our first conversation we knew Raina had the experience and imagination to make our Newport RI wedding the fairytale wedding it was. She knew exactly what our hopes were and worked with us to achieve them. There was constant communication between us. With every conversation we knew Raina shared our excitement. and our vision There are countless details in planning a wedding . Since ours was a destination event, Raina saved us many unnecessary trips to Newport. She knew exactly the people we should work with and all of our vendors were outstanding. The events of the day ran smoothly, so we were able to totally relax and enjoy every moment. When our wedding day arrived she was there from the moment the first hair and makeup was done until after the last guest left. Thank you Raina for your friendship and for making June 19, 2010 the amazing day it was!

Sent on 11/06/2010