Huntington Beach, CA 92646 Map · Phone number

About Plaid & Paisley Weddings, LLC

Owner Katie has over 6 years of experience in wedding, social, and corporate events. It has always been a dream of hers to start a company to not only help provide for her family, but also help other people fulfill their dreams. Katie opened K.N. Event Co. on September 1, 2013: the company offered affordable wedding and event support to their clients. Katie had such an overwhelming amount of support from her family, friends, and clients that the business quickly became larger than just her. She reached to those closest to her to help support the growth of the company; Katie hired on her sister, Laura and sister-in-law Krystyna. The three of them together continued to strive in the wedding industry. In the summer of 2014, Katie decided to re-brand K.N. Event Co. to Plaid & Paisley Weddings, LLC; the small business she started the summer before was no longer a one woman show, but now took a team to offer the level of wedding support to continue to give their brides the weddings of their dreams!

Plaid & Paisley Weddings, LLC offers a full range of affordable wedding services including design, coordination, DIY touches, and décor rentals. We are willing and wanting to support you in any and all aspects of your special day.

Follow Plaid & Paisley Weddings, LLC on

Reception
dece7e2e7ab94a77 1525332393 6907ea4a683ed19b 1525332392 35ab36faa43fd308 152533

10 Reviews for Plaid & Paisley Weddings, LLC

shelby · Married on 10/29/2016

Plaid and Paisley was an amazing day of coordinator vendor. Laura was very responsive to all emails and very helpful in answering any questions we had. On the day of the wedding Laura was phenomenal. She kept us sane while making sure all of our wedding day visions were successfully executed! We had such a beautiful wedding and I know without the dedication and professionalism from Plaid and Paisley it wouldn't have been so successful. They are a must hire, without a doubt. They know how to coordinate everything flawlessly and listen to all of your requests and ideas, which is super important! Thank you for going above and beyond to serve us on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Lindsey · Married on 03/19/2016

We had the Paisley package from Plaid and Paisley for our March Wedding. Krystyna was the planner that we worked with and she was a life saver. I didn’t know why we needed a planner, but it was required by the venue, and I am so glad that it was. Krystyna worked with me the month leading up to the wedding, and made sure to coordinate all of the vendors and created the most detailed and organized timeline ever. She took care of all of the vendor requests and made everything run smoothly. I did not need to worry about anything the day of. The package included lunch from Panera and it was good. When the delivery was running late Krystyna was on top of everything to make sure nothing was delayed. Krystyna decorated our newly wed suite so cute and provided so many cute surprises in the room. It was so nice to know I had someone who had my back regardless of what happened. When I had bridesmaid drama she was a good sounding board who provided impartial advice that I think saved the wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Chelsey · Married on 08/28/2015

Krystyna was my day of coordinator and she was outstanding! I think "day of" is an understatement because she worked with me a month before my wedding day. I had planned my wedding in just 3 months and she helped me piece it all together, the month of my wedding. She contacted all of my vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. Krystyna was VERY professional, nice, understanding, and she listened to me every step of the way. I received a lot of compliments from my vendors about how pleasant it was to work with her as she wasn't too pushy, nor was she not communicative. After the wedding was finished, she even stayed behind to help clean up all the decorations, put it in her car, and drive it to my house before taking off for the night. I couldn't thank Krystyna enough for being an outstanding wedding coordinator and for helping make my wedding a very fun and successful one!

If you're looking for an affordable wedding coordinator, Plaid & Paisley Weddings is the company to contact!! I give them two thumbs up and 5 stars :)

Sent on 09/03/2015

• What is the hourly rate? $ 55.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Battleson Entertainment
    Battleson Entertainment Wedding DJs

Katie is a true pro and a joy to work with. I have worked with Katie on a few weddings now and every one has been fantastic. She is organized, effective, friendly, sweet, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her!

• Huntington Beach, 92646 See on map