360 E Lincoln Ave, Zeeland, MI 49464 Map · Phone number

About Pink Slip Cakery

Pink Slip Cakery is a successful home-based bakery that has been serving the Holland/Zeeland area since 2012. We offer a variety of baked goods, made to order, using the best ingredients.

A little background: I have always had a love of baking but most of my baking was for my family, while I worked as a teacher for a kindergarten enrichment program for Zeeland Public Schools. In 2012, the State of Michigan decided to mandate all day everyday kindergarten, which meant that there would not be a need for my program. Upon hearing my program was being eliminated and receiving a pink slip, I began to search for direction for the next phase of my life. Baking and cake decorating seemed to be the perfect fit. I have had many jobs in my life and I believe all of them led me to this one.

Since opening Pink Slip Cakery, I have taken, and continue to take, many classes to enhance my skills. Classes I have completed include all of the Wilton Method Classes, including instructor training, PME Masters Classes in Rolled Fondant and Royal Icing, Isomalt training as well as baking classes at Grand Rapids Community College and Spartan Culinary Classroom.

I would love to make your next event extra special with a delicious cake, cupcakes or cookies.

Thanks for your interest,

watermarked photo 2016 09 25 1917

36 Reviews for Pink Slip Cakery

• Heather

Heather · Married on 07/07/2017

Delicious cupcakes! and so cute! everyone LOVED them! Def recommend!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2016

Our wedding desserts turned out absolutely amazing! We had a 3-tiered wedding cake, 2-tiered groom's cake and cake pops for our wedding favor. We received so many compliments on all 3 things! If you need an amazing cake for your wedding or really any occasion, Lisa is truly the best!

TL · Married on 10/08/2016

Not only would I not hesitate to recommend this exceptional artist, I will continue to use her services any time I need something special for a family event. Personable, Professional, and exceptionally Reasonable, we got Far more Excellence than our Wildest Dreams! Pink Slip Cakery is now OUR Cakery! <3 (Fabulous & Yummly Cookie art too!)

Pink Slip Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic