Pink Slip Cakery

Zeeland, MI View map

Pink Slip Cakery is a successful home-based bakery that has been serving the Holland/Zeeland area since 2012. We offer a variety of baked goods, made to order, using the best ingredients.

A little background: I have always had a love of baking but most of my baking was for my family, while I worked as a teacher for a kindergarten enrichment program for Zeeland Public Schools. In 2012, the State of Michigan decided to mandate all day everyday kindergarten, which meant that there would not be a need for my program. Upon hearing my program was being eliminated and receiving a pink slip, I began to search for direction for the next phase of my life. Baking and cake decorating seemed to be the perfect fit. I have had many jobs in my life and I believe all of them led me to this one.

Since opening Pink Slip Cakery, I have taken, and continue to take, many classes to enhance my skills. Classes I have completed include all of the Wilton Method Classes, including instructor training, PME Masters Classes in Rolled Fondant and Royal Icing, Isomalt training as well as baking classes at Grand Rapids Community College and Spartan Culinary Classroom.

I would love to make your next event extra special with a delicious cake, cupcakes or cookies.

Thanks for your interest,
Lisa

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$3

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cheese
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Taylor
    Taylor P. Married on 08/24/2019

Best Cakes Around

There isn't a single bad thing I could say about Lisa and her cakes, cupcakes, or cake pops. I knew just from the tasting that they'd be good, but they were even better than I imagined. The set up was so pretty and all the treats disappeared as soon as I blinked. I will definitely be ordering more from Pink Slip. Thank you so much for helping my day be that much more special, Lisa!!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 07/07/2017
    Delicious cupcakes! and so cute! everyone LOVED them! Def recommend!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 12/02/2016
    Our wedding desserts turned out absolutely amazing! We had a 3-tiered wedding cake, 2-tiered groom's cake and cake pops for our wedding favor. We received so many compliments on all 3 things! If you need an amazing cake for your wedding or really any occasion, Lisa is truly the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

360 E Lincoln Ave Zeeland, MI, 49464
Location of (Pink Slip Cakery)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding