Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery

Charlotte, MI View map

At Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery, my top priority is to make the wedding cake you've dreamed about into a reality. Lots of people know how to make a cake, but not everyone is a cake artist. I specialize in delicious, edible works of art that taste as amazing on the inside as they look on the outside.

Everything I make is from scratch and I customize every element to you. No request is too crazy or off the wall. I love a challenge so there is no limit on the cake I will create for you.

• Black-owned

$7

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$8

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Jen
    Jen Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing Wedding Cake!

Jeremy was amazing to work with! He listened to everything we wanted and then gave us more! When we went to our tasting we weren't even sure if we wanted to go the cake route, neither of us are huge cake people, yet by the time we left we were 100% confident and excited for our cake! The flavors are amazing AND he was able to make us Gluten Free cupcakes which was a huge must for our guest list. 10/10 would recommend Jeremy to everyone and anyone needing a cake!

Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery's reply:

I'm so happy I was able to be part of your special day. Thank you for the kind words and the high recommendation.
    Shonna C. Married on 10/02/2021

Highly recommend

Jeremy was professional, courteous, and very polite. His cakes delicious and he shows on up on time. Highly recommend Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery!

Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery's reply:

Thanks so much Shonna.it was my pleasure making it for your wedding. Wishing you years of happiness.
    Rachel S. Married on 08/27/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Jeremy was absolutely amazing to work with! He is a kind and genuine person and his passion for custom cakery shows in every way. Not only was our wedding cake absolutely beautiful but SO delicious. He even delivered our cake to the venue and made sure everything was perfect. We received many compliments from guests. He is so talented. I highly recommend Jeremy to any couple getting married in the near or far future.

Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery's reply:

Thanks so much Rachel. You and Hayden were so amazing to work with and I was so happy to be part of your special day.

Team

Jeremy Davis
Jeremy Davis
Owner, Designer & Cake Ninja

Jeremy is the owner, designer and cake ninja behing Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery. He has competed and won on the Food Network's "Girl Scout Cookie Championship", appeared on GMA3 and various other local new stations.

His passion around your wedding cake is evident in the way he is adaptable and will create your vision for a cake, not some cookie cutter template.

1266 Kristina Drive Charlotte, MI, 48813
5176181995

By Appointment
Location of (Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding