Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jen
    Jen Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing Wedding Cake!

Jeremy was amazing to work with! He listened to everything we wanted and then gave us more! When we went to our tasting we weren't even sure if we wanted to go the cake route, neither of us are huge cake people, yet by the time we left we were 100% confident and excited for our cake! The flavors are amazing AND he was able to make us Gluten Free cupcakes which was a huge must for our guest list. 10/10 would recommend Jeremy to everyone and anyone needing a cake!

Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery's reply:

I'm so happy I was able to be part of your special day. Thank you for the kind words and the high recommendation.
    Shonna C. Married on 10/02/2021

Highly recommend

Jeremy was professional, courteous, and very polite. His cakes delicious and he shows on up on time. Highly recommend Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery!

Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery's reply:

Thanks so much Shonna.it was my pleasure making it for your wedding. Wishing you years of happiness.
    Rachel S. Married on 08/27/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Jeremy was absolutely amazing to work with! He is a kind and genuine person and his passion for custom cakery shows in every way. Not only was our wedding cake absolutely beautiful but SO delicious. He even delivered our cake to the venue and made sure everything was perfect. We received many compliments from guests. He is so talented. I highly recommend Jeremy to any couple getting married in the near or far future.

Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery's reply:

Thanks so much Rachel. You and Hayden were so amazing to work with and I was so happy to be part of your special day.
  • Grace
    Grace J. Married on 08/21/2021

Can’t recommend enough!

Jeremy was great to work with! He was professional, kind, and helped us create the exact wedding cake we were dreaming of. We received several compliments during and after the wedding on the cake. It looked and tasted absolutely amazing. We highly recommend him for any of your special events!!

Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery's reply:

You're wedding was so beautiful. I have been looking forward to making your cake for sometime. I was so excited to add the pressed flowers and it came out so great. Thanks for choosing me to make this for you.
  • Nicole
    Nicole V. Married on 08/18/2021

Above and beyond

Jeremy was an amazing vendor to work with for our wedding this past August 2021. He was detail oriented and took the time to understand exactly what we wanted for our reception. The display at our wedding exceeded our expectations! His cake and cupcakes taste amazing and we had so many compliments from our guests. We usually don't like fruit cake flavors, but Jeremy changed our minds with his strawberry cupcakes. We will definitely be ordering from him for any future celebrations!

Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery's reply:

Thanks so much! It was my pleasure being part of your special day. I loved all of your gold accents.
    Jessica H. Married on 06/26/2021

Absolutely amazing!

The cake was beautiful and delicious! They did a wonderful job

Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica. It was my pleasure and you're drawing was great inspiration. I wish you and Ryan many happy years!
    Loren S. Married on 06/12/2021

Mr and Mrs smalley

Great customer service
    Bakery food is great
    Reliable, the price was great.

Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery's reply:

Thanks Loren! I was so happy to be a part of your and Nora's special day. I wish you many years of happiness.
    Luisa Married on 08/04/2018

You need this baker!

Jeremy created the wedding cake of my dreams!!! I had a very specific vision and he walked me through how he would execute it. It truly felt like a partnership the whole time. He responds quickly and is extremely professional AND personable. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!!! Seriously, just do it. Just go with Jeremy, you won’t regret it!!!

Designed by Daddy Custom Cakery's reply:

Thanks so much Luisa. You were also a dream to work with and I can't wait to make you a cake for your first anniversary.