6480 Clovermeadows Avenue, Scotts, MI 49088 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hello Cupcake

Hello Cupcake is a made-to-order bakery located in Scotts, Michigan. Everything at Hello Cupcake is created with love, from scratch, with a large range of flavor variety. Hello Cupcake prides themselves on using no oils or shortenings, as well as the highest quality ingredients in their products and cupcakes.

Hello Cupcake offers consultations and a bridal tasting package to figure out what’s best for you. They offer cakes, cupcakes, groom’s cakes and the top tier of wedding cakes in flavors from dark chocolate to red velvet, with fillings including bavarian cream, secret vanilla and chocolate marshmallow. Cakes and cupcakes can be custom designed and delivery and setup with cake cutters and stands are also available.

Follow Hello Cupcake on

Hello Cupcake 1
Hello Cupcake 2

Kirsten · Married on 10/06/2018

Cupcakes made with love

Beth did such an amazing job making our cupcakes, we had complements from everyone, literally. She was so easy going and did everything she could to make our day easier, which we were so grateful for. The taste testing was the hardest part just because she had so many amazing cupcake flavors to choose from! Definitely recommend this amazing lady for your special day!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Hello Cupcake 3
    Hello Cupcake 4

Hello Cupcake's reply:

Such a lovely bride and groom!! I'm so blessed to have been a part of your special day, so thank you from the bottom of my heart!! It's amazing when it all comes together and my husband & I get to see it all in it's glory!! #blessed

Hello Cupcake FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 1.25
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hello Cupcake 1
    Nobody bakes for less...

I'd like you to price shop for cupcakes and your cutting cake...

NOBODY comes close to my prices.

NOBODY offers the tasting that I do.

I never have to offer a sale or a special, because my regular prices are almost HALF of any other baker. It's crazy, actually.

I offer dozens of flavors. My display pieces are all one-of-a-kind, made by my husband & I. I'm truly unique, and dedicated to making your day stress-free and fun!

Give me a try.. you won't regret it!!!

• 6480 Clovermeadows Avenue Scotts, MI, 49088 See on map
    Because I'm not a store, and made to order only, I don't have 'SET' hours. I'm typically 8-7, 7 days a week, depending on orders!!