Hello Cupcake

Scotts, MI View map

Hello Cupcake is a made-to-order bakery located in Scotts, Michigan. Everything at Hello Cupcake is created with love, from scratch, with a large range of flavor variety. Hello Cupcake prides themselves on using no oils or shortenings, as well as the highest quality ingredients in their products and cupcakes.

Hello Cupcake offers consultations and a bridal tasting package to figure out what’s best for you. They offer cakes, cupcakes, groom’s cakes and the top tier of wedding cakes in flavors from dark chocolate to red velvet, with fillings including bavarian cream, secret vanilla and chocolate marshmallow. Cakes and cupcakes can be custom designed and delivery and setup with cake cutters and stands are also available.

$1

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$1

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$1.25

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

Kirsten Married on 10/06/2018

Cupcakes made with love

Beth did such an amazing job making our cupcakes, we had complements from everyone, literally. She was so easy going and did everything she could to make our day easier, which we were so grateful for. The taste testing was the hardest part just because she had so many amazing cupcake flavors to choose from! Definitely recommend this amazing lady for your special day!

Hello Cupcake's reply:

Such a lovely bride and groom!! I'm so blessed to have been a part of your special day, so thank you from the bottom of my heart!! It's amazing when it all comes together and my husband & I get to see it all in it's glory!! #blessed

Deals

Hello Cupcake 1
Gift

I'd like you to price shop for cupcakes and your cutting cake...

NOBODY comes close to my prices.

NOBODY offers the tasting that I do.

I never have to offer a sale or a special, because my regular prices are almost HALF of any other baker. It's crazy, actually.

I offer dozens of flavors. My display pieces are all one-of-a-kind, made by my husband & I. I'm truly unique, and dedicated to making your day stress-free and fun!

Give me a try.. you won't regret it!!!

6480 Clovermeadows Avenue Scotts, MI, 49088

Because I'm not a store, and made to order only, I don't have 'SET' hours. I'm typically 8-7, 7 days a week, depending on orders!!
Location of (Hello Cupcake)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding