6120 Meadowbrook Road, Benton Harbor, MI 49022 Map · Phone number

About The Painted Horse Bakery

We are a home based Bakery working under The Cottage Law located in Benton Harbor Michigan. I have been baking cakes for over 30 years. I also teach all of the Wilton cake classes at our local Michaels.

I started baking in high school as a hobby and the more I baked, the more people would want to buy. I slowed down when I had my children but now that they are all grown up I decided to start teaching. I fell in love with baking again. I started working with fondant and gumpaste for the first time and now I create things that I never thought were possible.

Follow The Painted Horse Bakery on

8c30d1ec2402c0ed 20160911 152535
20160911152528

1 Reviews for The Painted Horse Bakery

Corrine · Married on 05/17/2014

DaVone from the Painted Horse Bakery was absolutely wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to help us make our day wonderful. She created a wonderful dessert bar for us! Guests from the reception are still talking about how great all the desserts were! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/25/2014

The Painted Horse Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands