West Warwick, RI 02893 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About PetalBlushBeauty

Exclusive on location & In-House Hair & Makeup by professional Licenced Stylists and Artists. Specializing in HD airbrush makeup, lashes, and Hair.

We have had the pleasure of working as Seraibeauty for 5 years, starting in 2012 and are looking forward to continuing as PetalBlushBeauty as of 2016.

Voted Best of Weddings under SeraiBeauty 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

PetalBlushBeauty 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Service!

Kyla, Amber and Felicia were incredible to work with on our wedding day. From the beginning, Kyla was prompt to answer any (and my many) questions regarding services, timelines and day of plans. At my trial, Amber and Felicia listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel like the most beautiful woman. Having a large bridal party, 8 bridesmaids, 3 juniors, a MOB and Grandmother of the Bride and a 12pm finish time, Kyla, Amber and Felicia arrived promptly at 7am and got to work. They were able to do all our of services and give each girl what they were looking for quickly and beautifully. We were done with time to spare! Their quality of product does not make you look "overdone" they use HD airbrush makeup that stays all day and just perfectly enhances your features. Our hair stayed all day and night and everyone commented on how beautiful everyone looked. Being the bride, I felt incredibly natural and effortless and the first words my husband said when he saw me were "wow you look stunning." On top of all this, Petal Blush beauty is affordable, accommodating by taking cash or credit card and willing to travel and start early on your wedding day. I can't say enough great things, if you want to look and feel your best, look no further, these are your ladies. Thank you all for helping to make my day so magical!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    PetalBlushBeauty 8

Mary · Married on 07/28/2018

Felicia was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so kind and friendly. She has done my makeup a few times before in other friends weddings and I just loved how I looked. I can’t thank her enough for making me feel and look so beautiful on one of the best days of my life!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    PetalBlushBeauty 9
    PetalBlushBeauty 10
    PetalBlushBeauty 11
    PetalBlushBeauty 12
    PetalBlushBeauty 13
    PetalBlushBeauty 14

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

Petal Blush Beauty were amazing! We received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. They were extremely professional, friendly and awesome. Their communication throughout the whole process was flawless, allowing me to be as calm as possible on my wedding day. I even threw Kyla a curve-ball when we decided to add the two flower girls on the same day. She assured me we had plenty of time and not to worry, so accommodating! These girls are the best!

Sent on 08/09/2018