PetalBlushBeauty

West Warwick, RI View map Visit website

Exclusive on location & In-House Hair & Makeup by professional Licenced Stylists and Artists. Specializing in HD airbrush makeup, lashes, and Hair.

We have had the pleasure of working as Seraibeauty for 5 years, starting in 2012 and are looking forward to continuing as PetalBlushBeauty as of 2016.

Voted Best of Weddings under SeraiBeauty 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Voted Best of Weddings 2016, 2017, 2018

CONTACT

petalblushbeauty@gmail.com

instagram - PetalBlushBeauty

• Samantha
    Samantha D. Married on 05/22/2020

Easy to work with and beautiful work

The PetalBlush team was so amazing on our wedding day. They were so responsive and easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding, and timed out the schedule for hair and makeup perfectly (14 girls in total). We had two girls that needed changes made to their hair, and they were so nice and accommodating until everyone loved the way they looked. I would recommend to anyone!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Service!

Kyla, Amber and Felicia were incredible to work with on our wedding day. From the beginning, Kyla was prompt to answer any (and my many) questions regarding services, timelines and day of plans. At my trial, Amber and Felicia listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel like the most beautiful woman. Having a large bridal party, 8 bridesmaids, 3 juniors, a MOB and Grandmother of the Bride and a 12pm finish time, Kyla, Amber and Felicia arrived promptly at 7am and got to work. They were able to do all our of services and give each girl what they were looking for quickly and beautifully. We were done with time to spare! Their quality of product does not make you look "overdone" they use HD airbrush makeup that stays all day and just perfectly enhances your features. Our hair stayed all day and night and everyone commented on how beautiful everyone looked. Being the bride, I felt incredibly natural and effortless and the first words my husband said when he saw me were "wow you look stunning." On top of all this, Petal Blush beauty is affordable, accommodating by taking cash or credit card and willing to travel and start early on your wedding day. I can't say enough great things, if you want to look and feel your best, look no further, these are your ladies. Thank you all for helping to make my day so magical!
    Mary Married on 07/28/2018
    Felicia was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so kind and friendly. She has done my makeup a few times before in other friends weddings and I just loved how I looked. I can’t thank her enough for making me feel and look so beautiful on one of the best days of my life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Heather & Matt
    50 photos · 05/26/2018

West Warwick, 02893
Location of (PetalBlushBeauty)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding