Aliso Viejo, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Map · Phone number

About Perfectly Made Weddings

Perfectly Made Weddings, LLC is a wedding planning company located in Aliso Viejo, California that works to create a wedding that is exclusive and unforgettable. They will bring their creativity and dedication to plan a wedding that fits your dreams.

Perfectly Made Weddings, LLC provides event planning for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. All packages can be customized to fit the needs, desires and budget of each couple. Whether you want a cultural, eco-friendly, non-religious, religious wedding, elopement or even a destination wedding, Perfectly Made Weddings, LLC can do it! In addition to full, partial and day-of planning and coordination, this full-service wedding planner offers the following:

• Budget consulting

8 Reviews for Perfectly Made Weddings

• Alison

Alison Noll · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Decision Ever!

Hiring Niloufar was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! She went above and beyond to make sure that our big day was as perfect as possible. Niloufar joined us for meetings with the planner at our venue, read countless emails in order to stay on top of all of the details, and attended our wedding rehearsal to make sure that everything ran smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Niloufar and her team set up our DIY decorations, just as we had asked, making everything look so beautiful! Knowing that she was on top of things made the planning process so much less stressful and allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding day. Niloufar is a pleasure to work with and we cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Chantey

Chantey Toro · Married on 12/15/2018

Seamless Quality

Niloufar was amazing ! She was so relaxed and professional. She took the time to answer big and small questions. She recommended vendors and even plus size wedding dress shops. She drove to Palm Springs more than once to talk to the venue and work ideas out with me. She also made sure we were getting things done by our timeline and helped me make lists for the day of and the honeymoon! The day of our wedding I had complete confidence in her and her team. I was completely stress free if there were any issues I had no idea (Which was great!!) ! During the reception I even lost an earring, her whole team stopped to find it. (It was under my dress). Then my mom couldn’t find the holes to bustle my dress and one of Niloufar’s team Ericka was able to figure it out ! Amazing !! Fairytale day and fairytale wedding thanks to Perfectly made weddings ! If you are questioning if a wedding planner is worth it, Niloufar and her team was completely %100 worth it!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jasmine · Married on 12/30/2017

Niloufar was great!! She made planning our wedding and the day of very easy! She's accommodating, smart and extremely organized!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Award

Perfectly Made Weddings FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Aliso Viejo Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656 See on map