Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pastore Events, LLC

Perfectly Planned

Perfectly Planned

We will make your most intimate events flawless, stress free, and more fun than you could imagine! Set up your free consultation today to learn how we can make your dreams come true.

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)

I engaged Colette for day of coordination, though she made herself available via phone and email to talk through questions for months beforehand. About a month out, we met at our venue because she wanted to visualize everything we wanted in the space and about a week out took over to ensure everyone knew what they were doing and when.

Colette and her assistant Caroline are like having close friends who happen to know everything about wedding planning/coordination helping you on your special day. They are professional but laid back and went above and beyond to make the day seamless. It was only after returning from our honeymoon that we realized the hurdles they jumped through to help us enjoy our day. When things came up, they took care of it so quietly we didn't even know it! Many guests commented on how seamless the day was for them, how easily things seemed to flow and how prepared everything was. I will certainly be using Colette again!

Profile Picture User4736618, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Colette was great during the whole process. We teamed up with her from the beginning and she had a wealth of information regarding vendors and receptions halls, plus planning tips and tricks, and she was honest, I would ask about certain places or have ideas and she would (gently) explain if it would work or not, ie: within our budget, hold all the people we wanted, fit into our time frame). She has plenty of people she's worked with before and was a nice gauge to see if they would be a good fit for our personalities, so we didn't waste a lot of time talking to vendors that weren't right. Then the day of.....priceless. I didn't worry about a thing. She talked to all the vendors beforehand, sent them her information and contact number, had them all in order for us. My (now) husband and I weren't bothered with any of the details. No one called us, no one asked us questions, we just sat back an relaxed and tried to take it all in, failed to take it all in, it's a whirlwind, but much easier with Colette there. She also had a lovely assistant (sorry, I forgot her name), to help with everything as well, which was a nice added bonus. They unpacked everything at the venue, and cleaned it all up for us after, delivered it to our room, while we were still celebrating at the after party, awesome! All in all, totally worth it! She went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Matthew, 12/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was lucky enough to have had Colette from beginning of the wedding planning process right up to the end for the day of the event. From day one she provided me with various venues that were along the lines of what we were planning and were worth looking into. She was very mindful of our budget and wanted our wedding day to be exactly how we wanted it to be. Through our process we used all vendors she recommended and looking back now we would not have changed a thing. From our photographers to our DJ, her recommendations were dead on! Any time I had questions (and there were a lot) she was very patient, and she kept me within our timelines to get everything done. Because of her organization and knowledge of planning, the week leading up to the wedding went more smoothly than I could ever have imagined. Then day of, Colette and Tish worked with our venue's team to make sure everything continued running smoothly. If it weren't for both of them day of I know I would have been feeling significantly more stressed! If you are considering a wedding planner my recommendation is to make Colette at Pastore Events your first call! Thank you Colette and Tish we will be calling for any future events!!

Profile Picture Liz, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1360876047617 39894110150750157565600931671590n

$100 OFF

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: WW100
When booking your package, mention Wedding Wire and receive $100 off.
#WW92c22a097a0d49d9

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Pastore Events is our preferred planning company to work with.

Collette is the real deal and the events I've worked with her have been been first-rate. Everything goes as smooth as silk!

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Collette and her team at a recent event. She was so prepared, very professional, on top of everything, and exactly how we would expect a wedding planner to be. She kept us informed at every step of the way and we always knew exactly what was happened. We would LOVE to work with her again, and hope to do so very soon!!!

141 PROS I KNOW