Monirose offers bespoke bridal gown design, alterations, and vintage refashions for the bride who wants to look and feel truly radiant on her wedding day.

We start with your ideas and inspirations – whether you need some direction based on your body type, or are in love with a particular fabric or element. Let me ask you questions about your love story, your wedding day, and your personal style. Walk down the aisle in a hand-made, couture quality gown that is comfortable, beautiful, and truly you.

Consults and fittings take place in a charming downtown studio in Madison, WI.

Please contact me via my website at www.monirose.com

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of Monirose Bespoke Gowns

96% recommend it
Kara
Kara Sent on 11/03/2021
5 out of 5 rating

Helped achieve my dream dress

Monica worked miracles on my wedding dress. I'm 4'9", DD cup size, and an apple shape, so I knew that my dress would need some love to fit perfectly.

Monica was absolutely the right choice to handle my gown! She shortened the bodice and added boning so the top would fit just right. We added more lace to the sleeves, raised the neckline, and shortened the hem by a LOT. She also recommended that in addition to shortening the train to the right scale, she would create a more rounded train shape to mirror my curvy body shape. She created a great bustle that was easy to fasten and kept the train out of my way during a choreographed first dance. Monica was also a great sounding board as I considered whether to go with a taller or shorter heel and whether to go with shapewear or prioritize comfort (comfort all the way!).

I went from having stress dreams about my dress and worrying that I wouldn't achieve the look I wanted, to looking and feeling like a vintage romantic princess! I felt so great in my gown the entire day - like the best combination of myself and the picture in my head of how I wanted to look as a bride.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Monica to any bride. She is warm, professional, and very skilled, and I felt completely at ease leaving complex alterations in her hands. She listened to all my worries, concerns, and wish list items and totally made them happen. You won't regret bringing her your wedding gown!
V
Victoria B. Sent on 01/01/2020

Go with monica!

Monica did a phenomenal job altering my wedding dress! She made me feel so comfortable and made my dress fit like a glove. She was flexible, easy to communicate with, and very professional. I would highly recommend her!
K
Kali F. Sent on 01/17/2021

Phenomenal!

Monica did a phenomenal job altering my wedding dress! She was so sweet and patient through the whole process and did everything she could to make the dress fit me perfectly! And I feel like I was pretty nit picky about the tiniest things and it never bothered her. She also added a built in bra to my rehearsal dinner dress. Made me the most beautiful veil using parts of my mom's wedding dress and also made me a custom mask using my mom's wedding dress as well! I've never loved how dresses looked bustled until she showed me a way to bustle the dress so that the train completely disappeared! She altered my mom's and sister's dresses for the wedding as well! I absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone!

Included are a few photos of my dress, veil, mask, mom's dress, and sister's dress from our wedding photographer, Natural Intuition Photography (www.naturalintuitionphoto.com).
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Booth Photographics Booth Photographics Wedding Photographers

We've had the absolute honor of photographing Monica's stunning original gown designs numerous times and I never cease to be amazed! Her creative vision and dedicated work ethic are evident in each gown she creates. Her creativity seems endless and her committment to giving her brides heirloom pieces is really special. She truly has the mindset that she is desiging something for future generations to cherish. I love that vision! If you are looking for a one of a kind, romantic, and ethereal gown that speak of your personality, and a custom experience that can't be beat, working with Monica is the best fit for you

Laura Zastrow Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 47 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding