3145 S. Howell Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53207 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About MinkMaids

• Bespoke Bridal Designs

Custom Designed Bridal Gowns and Bridesmaid Dresses

Specializing in timeless, structured silhouettes in beautiful fabrics

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY

lisa 2
minkmaids
alicia 5

4 Reviews for MinkMaids

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Amanda of MinkMaids! We created my custom wedding dress about a year before the wedding and my vision for the dress was quite a tall order. Amanda found a way to make every single detail that was important to me come to life and even exceeded my expectations.

I have not only found the best wedding dress designer that I can now recommend to friends and family, but I gained a great friend in the process as well. Thanks a million Amanda!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

MinkMaids's reply:

It was an honor and a pleasure building this stunning gown with you - and more importantly, building a beautiful friendship I will always cherish! Wishing you all the best!

Laura · Married on 04/02/2016

Working with Amanda on my bridesmaids' dresses was so much fun! I knew I wanted a coordinated look for my bridesmaids, but wanted them to have flexibility in what styles they'd be most comfortable in. Amanda designed beautiful options for them to choose from and was so great to work with through the design and fitting process. She even went above and beyond, coming to our suite the morning of the wedding to make sure everything was steamed and there were no last minute alterations needed. You won't regret working with her!

Sent on 04/18/2016

MinkMaids's reply:

Laura! Thank you SO much for your sweet words! I loved working with you and your bridesmaids - such a fun group :) I hope married life is treating you well xoxo

Jordan · Married on 08/22/2015

I've had the pleasure of using Amanda's services for a couple of bridesmaids dresses this past year and was overwhelmingly pleased. Her custom creations look stunning and really make you feel your best. Her creativity and attention to detail are what set her apart from going to a chain boutique and bridal shop. The pricing for a custom dress is extremely reasonable and I know she offers to work within different budgets. I've had to purchase dresses from retail locations and then receive alterations elsewhere, which becomes very inconvenient. Having one person get the fit right from the start makes being a bridesmaid so much more enjoyable. If you are even thinking about using Amanda's services, don't hesitate to contact her for a consultation and your mind will quickly be put at ease!
    I've also seen her custom bridal gowns at her studio and they are stunning!

Sent on 03/11/2015

MinkMaids FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids