Min Ah K. Campos

Barrington, RI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Min Ah K. Campos, based out of Barrington, Rhode Island, is a professional, on-site wedding makeup artist that operates throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Min-Ah has experience applying makeup for fashion, photography, TV, film, video, stage, and of course, weddings. She believes that her ’clients’ comfort and satisfaction is a priority. Min-Ah understands that makeup should make a woman feel more confident, attractive, and positive about herself.

Min-Ah uses only the best in makeup and beauty products, utilizing brands like MAC, MUFE, Nars, Bobbi Brown, Stila Cosmetics, Benefit Cosmetics, Urban Decay, and many others. She offers her clients a wide variety of on-site makeup services, including:

• Traditional, airbrush, and contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Brow and lash tinting
  • Makeup trials
  • Group services
  • Wedding party makeup

Other Services

As well as professional makeup services Min-Ah also provides hair services. Some services include hair extensions, updos, styling, and textured styling.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$180

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Niramon (. Married on 05/06/2022

Amazing experience!!

Min-Ah is absolutely amazing!! It was important for me to find a MUA whose makeup style is soft and natural, and also experienced in working with Asian features. Min-Ah checks both boxes. She was so easy to communicate with and responded to my emails promptly. She arrived earlier than expected on wedding day, stayed on schedule, and made everyone look and feel beautiful! Her assistant, Erin, did hair for the ladies in my party and she was also just as wonderful! From start to finish, I had an amazing experience with Min-Ah!! Highly recommended!!
    Sonia B. Married on 04/03/2022

Simply the best!

As an Asian bride with Asian and white bridesmaids, I searched high and low for a hair and makeup artist who would be able to work with diverse features and hair types. I am so thrilled to have found Minah. Because of our timeline, Minah suggested that we have a second artist for hair for the bridesmaids. I am so glad that she did because we felt so relaxed and had so much fun with erin (hairstylist) and Minah. From the beginning of our communication, Minah was very responsive and easy to work with. Because I live in California, I wasn’t able to do a trial, but I completely trusted her work going into the wedding day. I was so so pleased that my hair and makeup, and the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids looked exactly the way we had envisioned, if not better. Not only is Minah extremely talented, but she is just a very kind, genuine person, and was such a joy to work with and talk to. She made the wedding morning so fun and relaxing and we had such a good time with her. I can’t recommend Minah enough, and I hope to work with her again!
    Racheal K. Married on 03/04/2022

Wedding 08/06/2020 AMAZINGG!!

I booked Minah as my hair and make-up artist for my wedding on August 6, 2020, and I am so incredibly happy that I did! Words cannot explain how honored and thankful I was (still am!) to have her as a vital part of my wedding.
    She did hair and make up for myself and my mom, plus make-up for 6 women (bridal party + family). In one word…her work is IMPECCABLE! She is so talented with an eye for styling hair and make-up. She was able to achieve a look that was both natural, yet bold enough to look stunning in photos.
    Minah took her time with every single person, and the results truly show her meticulous attention to detail. At the end of the night (after being outdoors in the sun), our make-up still looked fresh as if it was just applied. We loved our looks so much we didn’t want to take our make-up off! My aunt who is very cautious, kept her facemask on most of the evening, but even she couldn’t help but take it off from time to time outdoors to show off her make-up!

I didn’t have a trial for my hair and make-up, but Minah already knew the style and colors I had in mind. She was able to perfectly execute a look that matched my dress and the rustic vibe of the wedding. She made me feel so confident and beautiful, which made my wedding day that much more magical and special!

Minah worked from 6am-6pm as I booked her for touch-ups after the ceremony, and her enthusiasm and positive attitude were apparent throughout the entire day. Her drive and work ethic is insane! She is professional, yet personable, and was very conscious of safety. She thoroughly sanitized her brushes and work station, used new blenderballs for each person, and kept her facemask on the entire time!
    She was just as energetic and passionate at the end of the day, as she was when I met her in the morning. She was proactive, touching up everyone’s make-up more than once without us even asking. After spending the entire day with Minah, it was obvious that she absolutely loves what she does. I highly recommend Minah, she goes above and beyond in every way….she is a total GEM! Thank you Minah!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

11 Eton Rd Barrington, RI, 02806
Location of (Min Ah K. Campos)
Eton Rd. Barrington RI Barrington, Rhode Island, 02806

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding