About Makeup for Your Day

Only the best for your day. Luxury Hair, Airbrush Makeup and Styling.

Soak in the excitement and memories of one of the best days of your life as we take care of the rest. You will look perfect for your wedding and the photos that you will cherish for years to come. Equipped with the knowledge of trends, the most current training and a long list of luxurious products, you will look your absolute best when it counts.
With expertise in airbrushing, hair styling and lash extensions, the opportunity to go beyond beautiful to achieve flawless elegance is possible. Let us be a part of your special day and do what we love to help make those unforgettable moments with the one you love even more memorable.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Trial (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

So I am an "older bride" at 32, career, graduate student and mom. It's been easily over 10 years since I was "into" makeup. After a surprise proposal from my partner of 9 years I was super anxious about the wedding process. Too many options in a life that's already got a lot going on. Also, so much of the wedding industry didn't fit us. Our day is more family centered, it's not "all about the bride" and a celebration of a marriage. Which after 4 months of planning are things I've well learned to expect from the industry but peeves that shut me completely down. Jennifer H and Jennifer B completely get our event and needs. It was an easy consult for someone who had little specific idea of what it was I was really looking for. I feel so relaxed knowing Jen B and her team will be there for my bridal party and moms, which evens out my anxiety and helps me look forward to the time this experience from Makeup For your day will provide our family and friends in the bridal party the day of the wedding. My look is gorgeous and effortless without looking overdone and plastic. Perfect fit, high level to detail, wonderful gracious professionalism and ease with planning. 2000% recommend!!

Profile Picture Meghan , 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I used Makeup for your Day for bridal hair and makeup and also hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. Megan S did all of our hair and Valentina did our makeup. Our hair and makeup looked FANTASTIC! I cannot thank them enough for making my bridesmaids and I look so beautiful on my wedding day. Megan designed stunning hairstyles for everyone, and they were so intricate, I have no idea how she did them in almost no time at all! Valentina did such a great job with everyone's makeup, and she even spent extra time teaching me how to fix my makeup in case my tears tried to mess it up! (Not necessary, both my hair and makeup stayed perfect the whole night). My hair and makeup for my wedding was one thing I was most nervous about, and I am so glad I got to work with Megan and Valentina because they did a beautiful job! I would recommend Makeup for your Day to anybody planning their own wedding!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Haircuts, Updos/Styling

Makeup for Your Day Pricing

Threading
Maximum Group Size
10 AWARDS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
I absolutely love working with Makeup for Your Day! They are always super professional and their hair / makeup is gorgeous!!

Impeccable hair and makeup, highest standards and service. I've never been disappointed by anyone on their team! They can travel in teams, perfect for wedding parties!

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

One of the best makeup artists I've worked with. Even brides with skin problems look flawless once they've done their magic!

245 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

6308 Angus Drive, Raleigh, NC 27617   See On Map
877-588-7451 (phone)
Wilmington, NC   See On Map
Nashville, TN 37204   See On Map
Makeup for Your Day is a wedding Hair and Makeup Company from Raleigh, NC, Wilmington, NC and Nashville, TN servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Nashville, TN, and Wilmington, NC and the Coast. Makeup for Your Day is a professional Hair and Makeup Company that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry since 2007 specializing in Bridal, Weddings, Modeling, Lash Extensions, Hair Styling and Airbrush Makeup Artistry.