129 Ormsby Avenue, Warwick, RI 02886 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Makeup By Jenna

We LOVE what we do and pride ourselves on high quality artistry and hair styling! Airbrush and Traditional makeup services for your wedding and wedding events! We offer professional airbrush services and hair styling services on site! Currently serving RI, MA, CT and destination weddings. Please fill out our contact form via our website to schedule your bridal makeup and hair trial.

Follow Makeup By Jenna on

image1 3

2 Reviews for Makeup By Jenna

1 User photo

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

A few months before my wedding, we realized that plans of booking a friend to do make up were not going to work out and that we would have to hire someone. I knew that we were cutting it close and asked around to see if there were any friends of friends we could support. My sister in law recommended Jenna, who had done her friend’s wedding, and sent me her Instagram page. I emailed her to see if she was available and was overjoyed to learn that she was! We hired her right away and from the beginning she was one of the most professional people involved in our wedding! Her contract is extremely clear and every aspect of the day was carefully planned, to the minute, to make sure we had the perfect amount of time after hair and before the limo arrived. My mom and sister looked wonderful and I was so happy with my “natural” look. My sister and I don’t wear much makeup normally and she did a wonderful job make it so that we would “show up” in photos but also not so over the top that we felt like it was too much. The fake lashes were a great touch that I would definitely recommend. Most of all, she made all of us at ease through the whole process. At the very end, my mom had to leave to take my grandfather to the church, and she even helped me and my sister get my dress on! We were so happy with the entire experience and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/06/2018

B · Married on 06/01/2017

I had the distinct pleasure of working with Jenna on a styled shoot over the summer. Jenna was super personable, pleasant and so accommodating! Jenna really helped the shoot achieve the perfect style and look we wanted! She is super talented and you can tell she truly enjoys what she does! The hair and makeup for the shoot was absolute perfection! Thank you so much Jenna! Cannot wait to work with you again!

Sent on 10/14/2017

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Makeup By Jenna 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 129 Ormsby Avenue Warwick, 02886 See on map
    Location of (Makeup By Jenna)