Schenectady, Schenectady, NY 12302 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Doria

Makeup by Doria is a wedding makeup company located in Schenectady, New York. Professional makeup artist, Doria, has been in the business for over 10 years. Her experience is diverse and extensive, giving her the skills necessary to create your perfect wedding look. Makeup by Doria has been featured in several international publications, television shows, films, and countless weddings. These wonderful services can be provided in the Capital Region, Hudson Valley, and New York City.

Makeup by Doria offers on-site makeup services for weddings and other special occasions. You can have a consultation and trial services, to plan out the exact look you need. This company even offers group services, so that you and your entire wedding party can have makeup done together. The makeup services include:

• Contour makeup

12417938102058136031233568831074007173760416n

11 Reviews for Makeup By Doria

Maria · Married on 09/30/2018

Doria was amazing!

Doria was amazing! From the trial i knew she was going to be a comic relief during the stressful morning of the wedding. She keeps you laughing while she's making you beautiful. My makeup looked STUNNING. I am not a huge makeup person and Doria worked with me, she knew not to cake on too much, she made it just perfect. I was so happy with how I looked on my wedding day. My bridesmaids loved it just as well, especially since she includes airbrush and lashes in the price! The best price I could find along with the best makeup artist! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

So happy I found Doria!!

Doria was amazing!! My wedding makeup was everything I could have hoped for and more! I had a trial several months before which was great, but I changed my mind as far as the look I wanted for the big day. The day of the wedding we went over the changes and she delivered!! Above and beyond. I’m very particular about my makeup and was so pleased with the final product. The bridesmaids all looked flawless as well.
    Doria is incredibly sweet and makes you feel so comfortable. I could not have been happier with the way everything turned out. Thank you Doria

Sent on 12/30/2018

Nelly Pivoda · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you Doria!!

Doria was such a pleasure to work with. She is easy-going, professional, and talented. Working conditions were less than perfect on that hot, humid, rainy day, with our room lacking good lighting and AC . Despite all that, she did a wonderful job with me and 3 other girls. Would like to add that our ceremony and reception were outside, and my make-up lasted the entire time (over 12 hours).
    I'm looking for excuses to get my make-up done with Doria again!

Sent on 11/13/2018