Ali’s Hair

Mechanicville, NY View map Visit website

Ali's Hair is a wedding hair styling service based in Mechanicville, New York. This business is owned and operated by hairstylist Ali, who has over two decades of experience in her industry. She is excited to work with clients and help them to express their creativity and celebrate their natural beauty via their wedding hairstyle.

Ali's Hair offers a number of services in order to make your wedding hair styling experience seamless and stress-free. You can book in for a consultation or a trial session to refine your look ahead of your big day. Ali can manage everything from cascading curls to intricate updos. She can also provide color treatments, as well as extension installations. Ali is a flexible and accommodating stylist, allowing her to easily manage group bookings should your wedding entourage also wish to receive her services. She can also set up a mobile operation, delivering her expert skills wherever you have chosen to prepare.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

Message vendor

• Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 10/08/2022

10/10 recommend

I planned my wedding from 1200 miles away and was nervous about relying on online reviews to pick vendors. However, look no further if you are looking for the BEST hair stylist! Ali was professional, courteous, and talented to say the least! She not only worked with my schedule and flew into town, but she also had my mother-in-law trail her hair-do so everyone was on the same page with what we wanted.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth F. Married on 09/03/2022

Grateful!!

Allie was so extremely pleasant to deal with. She accommodated my request for my hair and worked with me to get the style I was looking for. I am beyond grateful for helping me look amazing on my wedding day !! She also did an amazing jobs on my bridesmaids, matron of honor and flower girls hair . She was a pleasure to work with !!
    Andriana Married on 07/01/2022

Best Bridal Hair Services

Ali did an exceptional job providing hair services to my bridesmaids.
    Ali answered any questions I had leading up to the wedding and was extremely accommodating to my needs.
    Being a bride out of state, Ali and I communicated via message up to the wedding day. She was professional, and I wasn't nervous about choosing her to do my bridesmaid's hair.
    I showed Ali the picture of how I wanted all of the bridesmaid's hair to look, and she did it perfectly. She is very talented and reasonably priced.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Mechanicville, New York Mechanicville, NY, 12118
Location of (Ali’s Hair)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding