Saratoga Springs, NY · Phone number · Visit website

About Fawn MUA

Fawn MUA provides beauty services to brides based in Albany, New York. This freelance makeup artist has been doing makeup professionally for 15 years and has learned different techniques from numerous cosmetic companies. Their goal is to make every client look and feel beautiful, offering professional services for weddings and photo shoots.

Fawn MUA will ensure that you get the perfect look, whether its soft and natural or full on glam. They are committed to making every bride feel special so that they are confident in their own skin for their wedding day. Their bridal makeup services include full face makeup application with lashes for the whole bridal party, also offering a trial and consultation session to make sure that you get exactly what you are looking for.

screen shot 2019 07 24 at 10 12 39 am 51 1038489 1563988414

Fawn MUA 3
  • Marisa

Marisa Finn · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Happy Bride

Was extremely pleased and happy with Fawn. She did an amazing job with my and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. She was a pleasure to have with us the whole day right up to our walking down the aisle later in the afternoon. She is very talented and pleasant and happy. True joy to have spent the day with her.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • AMANDA

Amanda R Abramajtis · Married on 10/13/2019

Extremely pleased with my wedding makeup

Fawn did my makeup for my wedding and 2 of my bridesmaids. One of the girls were only 14 and Fawn made her natural beauty come out with just the right amount of makeup. The other girl had big eyes and her eye makeup and lashes really made her eyes pop even more. For myself I was a bit difficult from the start of our first trial, wanting a more natural look with a glow. Fawn ended up making my eyes and cheeks look amazing! I felt gorgeous all night! Fawn is also very sweet, easy going, funny, and laid back. Yet keeps it professional at the same time. I will definitely refer Fawn to my family and friends in the future she will be my go to makeup girl.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Fawn MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing