Purity Hair Design

Voorheesville, New York View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Purity Hair Design is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Voorheesville, New York. This team of award-winning professionals has been providing luxury beauty services to brides for over a decade. Purity Hair Design creates personalized hair and makeup styles that reflect your unique personality, while withstanding the entire day’s events. No matter your location or group size, Purity Hair Design will give you a relaxing, stress-free beauty experience to prepare you for your big day.

Purity Hair Design is a licensed hair and makeup company that offers in-house and on-site services. They offer consultations and trial services, so that you are able to discuss and plan your exact vision. Purity Hair Design not only offers hair and makeup, but other salon services like balayage, haircuts, color, foils, too! You can get a beautiful, natural look for your hair and makeup. The full list of services includes:

• Blowouts
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Lashes

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Holly
    Holly B. Married on 11/05/2022

Amazing Experience!!

Booking Purity Hair Design for my wedding was the perfect decision! Dana was so helpful with all the logistics and answered all of my questions with such kindness (and promptness). Everyone was so flexible and helpful and didn’t even bat an eye when I wanted to change my hairstyle from my trial or when they had to help me with a finicky hairpiece! Laurie was awesome on wedding day and made my vision really come to life. I’ve never felt better in my life as I did on my wedding day (and my bridesmaids and husband looked stunning too)!
  • Dani
    Dani L. Married on 11/05/2022

Wonderful Staff!!

The ladies here at Purity Hair Design are some of the most kind, down to earth, and unique ladies I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I was honored to have them doing my bridal makeup! Even at the trial, I could talk to Jenn and Dana like I had known them for years. I’d love to give a big shoutout to Dana, who helped me put the final touches on my hair and placed my veil for me before I did my own reveal in a big wall mirror. I started tearing up and Dana shared in the moment with me, shedding a few of her own. That’s just how much this establishment cares for and bonds with their clients. Don’t give it another thought - book these people, you won’t be sorry!
  • Allison
    Allison F. Married on 10/16/2022

GREAT, stress-free experience!

Laurie and the Purity team were phenomenal. I have naturally curly hair and wanted a stylist who would work with my texture instead of straightening and re-curling with an iron, and Laurie was up for the task. During my trial, Laurie was detail oriented and took the time to listen to what I wanted. She was also extremely responsive when I asked for tweaks/modifications. She picked up on the vibe I was going for immediately. On the day of, she was punctual, professional, relaxed, funny, and personable, which helped me stay calm and enjoy the experience. She also did hair and makeup for my mom (pictured), mother in law (pictured), and sister, all of whom asked for very different things, and everyone was thrilled with their results. Can't recommend highly enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Voorheesville Voorheesville, New York, 12186
Location of (Purity Hair Design)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding