Purity Hair Design Reviews

Purity Hair Design 5
  • Tyler

Tyler Wallace · Married on 10/10/2019

Flawless!

I absolutely looooved Purity on my wedding day. Not only were they super fun and friendly, the work they did was nothing short of flawless. I absolutely LOVED both hair and makeup for myself, and all of my wedding party, not just liked LOVED! I cannot say enough positive things about them, they were amazing! My husband and a couple of groomsmen also got their hair done and they did a great job for them as well.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Mary · Married on 10/05/2019

Vermont Mountain Wedding

Working with Purity Hair Design was fantastic from start to finish! I worked with the owner, Amanda, to discuss all the scheduling details. She even took time to meet with me and review everything when I went in for my hair and makeup trial. Natasha did the makeup for myself and my 6 bridesmaids and Dana did the hair. I was able to do a trial with both of them a few months before the wedding which really took the pressure off on the big day! They are both very knowledgeable about what will work best- I showed them pictures of my wedding dress and my color scheme and they helped me decide what hair style/makeup would work best for my hair type, skin, wedding location (we got married on top of a mountain so an up-do was a must!) On the day of the wedding, Natasha and Dana turned the condo where we were getting ready into a salon! They set-up in minutes and brought everything they could possibly need. All the girls were thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out. I've honestly never felt so beautiful! One thing I was surprised about was the next day when I took out my up-do, it was incredibly easy to brush out my hair-but it managed to stay put all night long! I have incredibly thick hair and its usually a pain combing out my hair after its had product in it-whatever they use is amazing! Dana and Natasha made sure to take care of any touch-ups after all the girls were finished, and they were so flexible about making changes if something didn't feel/look right. It was such a pleasure working with Purity Hair Design and I couldn't be happier with the experience!

Purity Hair Design 6
    Purity Hair Design 7
    Purity Hair Design 8
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Amy · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazingggg!

I set up all of the details for my wedding with Amanda- she was amazing- always very responsive to my questions! Dana came to do my hair the day of my wedding as well as my bridal party's. Everyone loved her and she did a a fabulous job!!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful results

Natasha was excellent. She does an amazing job with hair and makeup, and she is a sweetheart to deal with. We had a blast working with her and all the bridesmaids looked beautiful. The bride looked pretty great too! (Myself)
    Thank you Purity for you exceptional services!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Jaclyn Brady · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect hair!

From the beginning Amanda and her team were so accommodating and helpful. Dana and Laurie are so great at what they do and everyone’s hair came out beautiful. They made sure everyone was happy and I had so many compliments on how my hair came out. I’m so thankful I chose them for my day and would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Cassandre Hall · Married on 05/25/2019

The experience was wonderful and my girls and I felt had a great time getting our hair done. Everyone commented on how beautiful it looked!!

We had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend Purity for wedding updos!!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't be Happier!

I booked Purity Hair Design for my wedding & i cannot say enough great things about them! They were amazing & did such a great job on all of my bridesmaids!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Delamater · Married on 04/06/2019

Best experience ever!

Don’t hesitate booking Purity for your wedding! Natasha and Dana were extremely great to work with. They were also super accommodating with some last minute modifications to the schedule. They showed up to the venue bright and early and ready to go. Not only were they incredibly talented—everyone looked AMAZING—they were also fun to be around and really set the day up well. I can’t commend them enough. Really great experience through and through!

Purity Hair Design 9
    Purity Hair Design 10
    Purity Hair Design 11
    Purity Hair Design 12
    Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Keyes Capra · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing Experience!

Natasha and Dana were amazing. They came to the venue. Didn’t bat an eye when scheduling changes came up. And we were ALL so thrilled with how our hair and makeup turned out. I didn’t even want to shower the next day it still looked so good!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Lori · Married on 10/27/2018

Magic Mirror on the Wall

No need for any questions when using Purity. Amanda and her girls are AWESOME!!!!!! Can't say enough about them. I have never been told I looked so beautiful so many times before. They are magicians. You will be the fairest of them all. Purity Hair Design rocks!

Sent on 03/20/2019

mckensie · Married on 08/04/2018

Natasha was wonderful our make and hair looked perfect. She was on time and well prepared.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Allison · Married on 07/21/2018

The team at Purity came on-site to our venue to do hair and make-up the day of our wedding. Amanda helped coordinate all the details in advance (including picture of the bridal party, so they could plan hair and makeup accordingly), then her team executed perfectly. I had some fears after recent wedding attendance regarding adherence to the planned schedule. Not only did the Purity team show up early, they were actually ahead of schedule throughout the day. I would highly recommend the team at Purity, they were extremely reliable and did a great job for both hair and makeup.

Purity Hair Design 13
    Sent on 08/20/2018

Erin · Married on 07/14/2018

I have zero regrets about hiring Purity for my wedding day. They were responsive, thorough, and professional during the months leading up to the wedding, and were nothing less than amazing onsite. They handled a bride + 6 bridesmaids + two moms without breaking a sweat, and everyone loved their hair. Many guests commented to me during the wedding that everyone’s hair looked gorgeous across the board. Thanks so much guys!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Avery · Married on 06/23/2018

Everyone from the Purity Hair Design team was amazing! They are all super nice and accommodating. They helped to make my wedding day perfect and I would 100% recommend them.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Amanda and her team at Purity are amazing to work with. They do a really great job with both hair and make up. This was the area I felt the most concerned about, but Amanda helped me stay calm and confident. Not to mention they are all very flexible and accommodating!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Chelsey · Married on 10/01/2017

Natasha did my hair and makeup on 10/1/17 for my wedding. She did an amazing job and made me feel beautiful!!!! I loved that she listened to me ( i dont wear a lot of makeup normally so I didn’t want tons)- she listened to me and had me look and tell her if i wanted to add more or keep makeup as it was. She was also very professional and very pleasant.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Amanda did her team are awesome! I moved to Tennessee but I still make sure to get my hair done by her whenever I’m visiting! I got married in the Adirondacks and was thrilled when she said she would make the hour trek up to do hair and makeup for my wedding! I did a trial with Amanda and she took pictures of two different styles to reference the day of. I didn’t get the chance to do a makeup trial but I had a picture for Natasha and she got exactly what I was looking for. They made everything really easy and were very prepared the day of! Amanda and Natasha did a great job with our hair and makeup and it didn’t phase them when one of my bridesmaids decided to add makeup day of. My bridal party and I looked beautiful! Purity is the best!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

I had Purity hair salon do all my girls hair for my wedding and they were more than awesome! They came out to my house and spent the morning with us and were extremely accommodating! I had Natasha do my hair and she exceeded my expectations! She knew exactly what I wanted and I wouldn't have changed anything. She also did my hair color for the wedding which brought the whole look together! I highly recommend Purity Hair Salon, they are the best!

Sent on 11/12/2017

MaryBeth · Married on 06/17/2017

I can not say ENOUGH about Amanda and her team at Purity Hair Design. Amanda did my hair, and Natasha did my makeup and lashes I felt like an absolute rockstar at my wedding! My hair and makeup were FLAWLESS and they assured me both would stay in place all night, and despite an almost 90-degree wedding day and endless dancing, my hair and makeup were perfect through the wedding. Dana was also part of the team, and between the three of them, they took excellent care of me and my 10 bridesmaids, making us all not only look great, but feel comfortable and confident on the big day.

Amanda and her team were so friendly, flexible, and helpful in the entire planning process. I was one of those brides who was unsure of my hairdo so I did not only 1 but 2 hair trials. Amanda was receptive and worked with me to finally achieve what I can only describe as my absolute dream hairdo. I also did a makeup trial with Natasha and was absolutely blown away, she really listened to me and worked with me to create the perfect makeup look.

Communication was huge Purity especially during the stressful process of planning a wedding. Amanda and I were in contact up until the night before the big day as I needed some last minute changes, Amanda handled it all and made sure everything was perfect! I highly recommend Amanda and her team at Purity Hair Design for any special occasion you have and especially on your wedding day! I could not be happier with the quality of service and communication!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Purity Hair Design's reply:

MaryBeth,

Thank You for taking the time to write such an amazing review!

We had such a great time, working through your trial styles (lol) and seeing it all come together on your wedding day! You had such a great group in your bridal party and you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day!

Thank You for allowing us to be part of your big day!
    Purity's Wedding Team.

Caitlyn · Married on 06/04/2016

I recently had the pleasure of working with Purity and the owner Amanda for my wedding! We had a GREAT time while we 'took over' the salon on my wedding day! The prices are very reasonable, and the attention to detail by everyone who works there is unmatched. They do travel if that's a need you have, however the Salon is beautiful so we really liked getting everything done there (good for pictures and they didn't mind that we brought mimosas ;) ) Amanda and all the girls listen to get to know what you are looking for and they make it happen. They are proud of their work, so they make sure you leave looking and feeling fabulous. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/28/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/12/2015

Natasha is amazing at what she does and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my special day! All of my girls loved how their hair and makeup turned out as well!

Purity Hair Design 14
    Sent on 11/11/2017

Crystal · Married on 10/04/2015

I found Purity Hair Design from a friend who was married in May 2015. Their prices were the most reasonable out of all of my searching. I did not do a trial for either my hair or makeup and just went in hoping for the best. Natasha from Purity Hair Design did my bridal hair and makeup and a bridesmaid's hair and make up. Another awesome girl (forgot her name!) did hair and makeup for my maid of honor and bridesmaid. Both girls were awesome! I have never felt more beautiful! They were completely professional, showed up on time and were simply great. I was done with everything on time so that I could get ready for first look photos. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/15/2015

I can't say enough about how well Natashia made me look and feel on my wedding day. We had a consultation in which she listened to what I wanted to look like like. I ended up really likeing the consultation and the test run hair. Natashia came in a bit early to get my hair done and Amanda did my maitron of honor's hair. My matron of honor came in from out of town and Amanda was very nice to work with us to get the look we were so happy with. Natashia also did our makeup.

Natasha and Amanda were great, they made the morning stress free and made me feel great.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Angela · Married on 08/14/2010

I had 11 bridesmaids and we all got our hair done by the amazing team at purity. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience

Sent on 03/22/2018

Jami · Married on 08/11/2018

Amanda and her team were incredibly professional, flexible with our hairstyle and makeup choices, and made all 11 of us feel and look stunning. Very impressive!

Sent on 08/14/2018