Purity Hair Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Candace
    Candace Married on 10/02/2021

Easy fun and beautiful

Purity Hair Design was absolutely amazing from the beginning. Dana was so responsive and always so willing to answer any and all questions and made everything so clear and easy to understand. When the girls Soojee and Laurie showed up on my wedding day they were so fun to talk to and we’re so willing to fix and adjust anything myself and the girls wanted tweaked. Everyone’s hair and makeup came out beautiful and lasted the entire day considering we started at 6:45AM. I would highly recommend this team they did an amazing job!
  • Olivia
    Olivia H. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Team!

If you are searching for hair & makeup for your wedding look no further! Having Purity with me for my big day was one of the easiest decisions I made. Dana & Jen made the whole process easy and fun! Lots of laughs throughout the day, they made my girls feel comfortable and beautiful. After Dana & Jen finished with me I looked in the mirror and have never felt so beautiful, I was a bride, and knew I was ready to meet my groom at the altar.
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing team!

I had Dana as my hair stylist for my October wedding and it was nothing short of an excellent experience! She made myself and all of my girls feel comfortable and was so much fun! She did a better job then I could have even imagined and everyone looked so beautiful thanks to her and her team!
  • Meghan
    Meghan A. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely loved working with them!

Dana and Jen are awesome! I would highly recommend using Purity Hair Design for your wedding! They were super accommodating when we had to change our date not once but twice! And when it came time for the day they were ahead of schedule and super easy to get along with! I was a little nervous about having 2 strangers basically hanging out with me and my girls on my wedding day, but I can honestly say they were funny and personable! My hair and make up was perfect and when one of my bridesmaids wanted to change their hair halfway through, they didn’t care or get annoyed and just made the adjustments she wanted! They helped made my wedding day perfect!
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 09/05/2020

Would highly recommend

Amanda, the owner of Purity Hair Salon, was very responsive to all of my messages, and extremely kind and professional! While we unfortunately ended up canceling our wedding due to COVID, it was very pleasant to work with Amanda during this process as she was extremely understanding and positive. 100% recommend.
  • Liz
    Liz A. Married on 01/18/2020

Everything A Bride Could Ever Need!

Making 9 girls from the Bronx happy is nearly impossible and yet that is EXACTLY what happened with Purity!! Every single one of us looked stunning, hair and makeup flawless, but even better, we all still looked like ourselves. No crazy makeup caked on or insane hairstyles. Not only did we feel beautiful but as a bride, you want your girls to have fun getting ready on your big day and the purity team kept us laughing and dancing around, was organized so that we stayed on time for the photographer, and stuck around till the very end to do last minute touch ups.
    Getting ready with them made the process painless, fun, and the results were incredible. Also, my now husband cried when he saw me and that never happens! He could not get over how perfect I looked! I worked with several of the women and they were all extremely personable and helpful and efficient through the process of hair and makeup trails, schedule changes, and in my case a totally different hairstyle the day of.
    They helped make my wedding perfect and I could not recommend them more!
  • Tyler
    Tyler W. Married on 10/10/2019

Flawless!

I absolutely looooved Purity on my wedding day. Not only were they super fun and friendly, the work they did was nothing short of flawless. I absolutely LOVED both hair and makeup for myself, and all of my wedding party, not just liked LOVED! I cannot say enough positive things about them, they were amazing! My husband and a couple of groomsmen also got their hair done and they did a great job for them as well.
    Mary Married on 10/05/2019

Vermont Mountain Wedding

Working with Purity Hair Design was fantastic from start to finish! I worked with the owner, Amanda, to discuss all the scheduling details. She even took time to meet with me and review everything when I went in for my hair and makeup trial. Natasha did the makeup for myself and my 6 bridesmaids and Dana did the hair. I was able to do a trial with both of them a few months before the wedding which really took the pressure off on the big day! They are both very knowledgeable about what will work best- I showed them pictures of my wedding dress and my color scheme and they helped me decide what hair style/makeup would work best for my hair type, skin, wedding location (we got married on top of a mountain so an up-do was a must!) On the day of the wedding, Natasha and Dana turned the condo where we were getting ready into a salon! They set-up in minutes and brought everything they could possibly need. All the girls were thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out. I've honestly never felt so beautiful! One thing I was surprised about was the next day when I took out my up-do, it was incredibly easy to brush out my hair-but it managed to stay put all night long! I have incredibly thick hair and its usually a pain combing out my hair after its had product in it-whatever they use is amazing! Dana and Natasha made sure to take care of any touch-ups after all the girls were finished, and they were so flexible about making changes if something didn't feel/look right. It was such a pleasure working with Purity Hair Design and I couldn't be happier with the experience!
    Amy Married on 10/04/2019

Amazingggg!

I set up all of the details for my wedding with Amanda- she was amazing- always very responsive to my questions! Dana came to do my hair the day of my wedding as well as my bridal party's. Everyone loved her and she did a a fabulous job!!
  • jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful results

Natasha was excellent. She does an amazing job with hair and makeup, and she is a sweetheart to deal with. We had a blast working with her and all the bridesmaids looked beautiful. The bride looked pretty great too! (Myself)
    Thank you Purity for you exceptional services!
    Jaclyn B. Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect hair!

From the beginning Amanda and her team were so accommodating and helpful. Dana and Laurie are so great at what they do and everyone’s hair came out beautiful. They made sure everyone was happy and I had so many compliments on how my hair came out. I’m so thankful I chose them for my day and would definitely recommend them to anyone!
    Cassandre H. Married on 05/25/2019

The experience was wonderful and my girls and I felt had a great time getting our hair done. Everyone commented on how beautiful it looked!!

We had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend Purity for wedding updos!!
    Amanda Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't be Happier!

I booked Purity Hair Design for my wedding & i cannot say enough great things about them! They were amazing & did such a great job on all of my bridesmaids!
  • Natalie
    Natalie D. Married on 04/06/2019

Best experience ever!

Don’t hesitate booking Purity for your wedding! Natasha and Dana were extremely great to work with. They were also super accommodating with some last minute modifications to the schedule. They showed up to the venue bright and early and ready to go. Not only were they incredibly talented—everyone looked AMAZING—they were also fun to be around and really set the day up well. I can’t commend them enough. Really great experience through and through!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer K. Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing Experience!

Natasha and Dana were amazing. They came to the venue. Didn’t bat an eye when scheduling changes came up. And we were ALL so thrilled with how our hair and makeup turned out. I didn’t even want to shower the next day it still looked so good!
    Lori Married on 10/27/2018

Magic Mirror on the Wall

No need for any questions when using Purity. Amanda and her girls are AWESOME!!!!!! Can't say enough about them. I have never been told I looked so beautiful so many times before. They are magicians. You will be the fairest of them all. Purity Hair Design rocks!
    Mckensie Married on 08/04/2018
    Natasha was wonderful our make and hair looked perfect. She was on time and well prepared.
    Allison Married on 07/21/2018
    The team at Purity came on-site to our venue to do hair and make-up the day of our wedding. Amanda helped coordinate all the details in advance (including picture of the bridal party, so they could plan hair and makeup accordingly), then her team executed perfectly. I had some fears after recent wedding attendance regarding adherence to the planned schedule. Not only did the Purity team show up early, they were actually ahead of schedule throughout the day. I would highly recommend the team at Purity, they were extremely reliable and did a great job for both hair and makeup.
    Erin Married on 07/14/2018
    I have zero regrets about hiring Purity for my wedding day. They were responsive, thorough, and professional during the months leading up to the wedding, and were nothing less than amazing onsite. They handled a bride + 6 bridesmaids + two moms without breaking a sweat, and everyone loved their hair. Many guests commented to me during the wedding that everyone’s hair looked gorgeous across the board. Thanks so much guys!
    Avery Married on 06/23/2018
    Everyone from the Purity Hair Design team was amazing! They are all super nice and accommodating. They helped to make my wedding day perfect and I would 100% recommend them.
    Emily Married on 10/07/2017
    Amanda and her team at Purity are amazing to work with. They do a really great job with both hair and make up. This was the area I felt the most concerned about, but Amanda helped me stay calm and confident. Not to mention they are all very flexible and accommodating!
    Chelsey Married on 10/01/2017
    Natasha did my hair and makeup on 10/1/17 for my wedding. She did an amazing job and made me feel beautiful!!!! I loved that she listened to me ( i dont wear a lot of makeup normally so I didn’t want tons)- she listened to me and had me look and tell her if i wanted to add more or keep makeup as it was. She was also very professional and very pleasant.
    Lauren Married on 09/16/2017
    Amanda did her team are awesome! I moved to Tennessee but I still make sure to get my hair done by her whenever I’m visiting! I got married in the Adirondacks and was thrilled when she said she would make the hour trek up to do hair and makeup for my wedding! I did a trial with Amanda and she took pictures of two different styles to reference the day of. I didn’t get the chance to do a makeup trial but I had a picture for Natasha and she got exactly what I was looking for. They made everything really easy and were very prepared the day of! Amanda and Natasha did a great job with our hair and makeup and it didn’t phase them when one of my bridesmaids decided to add makeup day of. My bridal party and I looked beautiful! Purity is the best!
    Ashley Married on 08/19/2017
    I had Purity hair salon do all my girls hair for my wedding and they were more than awesome! They came out to my house and spent the morning with us and were extremely accommodating! I had Natasha do my hair and she exceeded my expectations! She knew exactly what I wanted and I wouldn't have changed anything. She also did my hair color for the wedding which brought the whole look together! I highly recommend Purity Hair Salon, they are the best!
    Marybeth Married on 06/17/2017
    I can not say ENOUGH about Amanda and her team at Purity Hair Design. Amanda did my hair, and Natasha did my makeup and lashes I felt like an absolute rockstar at my wedding! My hair and makeup were FLAWLESS and they assured me both would stay in place all night, and despite an almost 90-degree wedding day and endless dancing, my hair and makeup were perfect through the wedding. Dana was also part of the team, and between the three of them, they took excellent care of me and my 10 bridesmaids, making us all not only look great, but feel comfortable and confident on the big day.

Amanda and her team were so friendly, flexible, and helpful in the entire planning process. I was one of those brides who was unsure of my hairdo so I did not only 1 but 2 hair trials. Amanda was receptive and worked with me to finally achieve what I can only describe as my absolute dream hairdo. I also did a makeup trial with Natasha and was absolutely blown away, she really listened to me and worked with me to create the perfect makeup look.

Communication was huge Purity especially during the stressful process of planning a wedding. Amanda and I were in contact up until the night before the big day as I needed some last minute changes, Amanda handled it all and made sure everything was perfect! I highly recommend Amanda and her team at Purity Hair Design for any special occasion you have and especially on your wedding day! I could not be happier with the quality of service and communication!

Purity Hair Design's reply:

MaryBeth,

Thank You for taking the time to write such an amazing review!

We had such a great time, working through your trial styles (lol) and seeing it all come together on your wedding day! You had such a great group in your bridal party and you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day!

Thank You for allowing us to be part of your big day!
    Purity's Wedding Team.