Purity Hair Design Reviews

17 Reviews for Purity Hair Design

Purity Hair Design 1
Purity Hair Design 2

mckensie · Married on 08/04/2018

Natasha was wonderful our make and hair looked perfect. She was on time and well prepared.

Allison · Married on 07/21/2018

The team at Purity came on-site to our venue to do hair and make-up the day of our wedding. Amanda helped coordinate all the details in advance (including picture of the bridal party, so they could plan hair and makeup accordingly), then her team executed perfectly. I had some fears after recent wedding attendance regarding adherence to the planned schedule. Not only did the Purity team show up early, they were actually ahead of schedule throughout the day. I would highly recommend the team at Purity, they were extremely reliable and did a great job for both hair and makeup.

Purity Hair Design 3

Erin · Married on 07/14/2018

I have zero regrets about hiring Purity for my wedding day. They were responsive, thorough, and professional during the months leading up to the wedding, and were nothing less than amazing onsite. They handled a bride + 6 bridesmaids + two moms without breaking a sweat, and everyone loved their hair. Many guests commented to me during the wedding that everyone’s hair looked gorgeous across the board. Thanks so much guys!

Avery · Married on 06/23/2018

Everyone from the Purity Hair Design team was amazing! They are all super nice and accommodating. They helped to make my wedding day perfect and I would 100% recommend them.

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Amanda and her team at Purity are amazing to work with. They do a really great job with both hair and make up. This was the area I felt the most concerned about, but Amanda helped me stay calm and confident. Not to mention they are all very flexible and accommodating!

Chelsey · Married on 10/01/2017

Natasha did my hair and makeup on 10/1/17 for my wedding. She did an amazing job and made me feel beautiful!!!! I loved that she listened to me ( i dont wear a lot of makeup normally so I didn’t want tons)- she listened to me and had me look and tell her if i wanted to add more or keep makeup as it was. She was also very professional and very pleasant.

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Amanda did her team are awesome! I moved to Tennessee but I still make sure to get my hair done by her whenever I’m visiting! I got married in the Adirondacks and was thrilled when she said she would make the hour trek up to do hair and makeup for my wedding! I did a trial with Amanda and she took pictures of two different styles to reference the day of. I didn’t get the chance to do a makeup trial but I had a picture for Natasha and she got exactly what I was looking for. They made everything really easy and were very prepared the day of! Amanda and Natasha did a great job with our hair and makeup and it didn’t phase them when one of my bridesmaids decided to add makeup day of. My bridal party and I looked beautiful! Purity is the best!

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

I had Purity hair salon do all my girls hair for my wedding and they were more than awesome! They came out to my house and spent the morning with us and were extremely accommodating! I had Natasha do my hair and she exceeded my expectations! She knew exactly what I wanted and I wouldn't have changed anything. She also did my hair color for the wedding which brought the whole look together! I highly recommend Purity Hair Salon, they are the best!

Caitlyn · Married on 06/04/2016

I recently had the pleasure of working with Purity and the owner Amanda for my wedding! We had a GREAT time while we 'took over' the salon on my wedding day! The prices are very reasonable, and the attention to detail by everyone who works there is unmatched. They do travel if that's a need you have, however the Salon is beautiful so we really liked getting everything done there (good for pictures and they didn't mind that we brought mimosas ;) ) Amanda and all the girls listen to get to know what you are looking for and they make it happen. They are proud of their work, so they make sure you leave looking and feeling fabulous. I can't recommend them enough!

• W

Whitney · Married on 12/12/2015

Natasha is amazing at what she does and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my special day! All of my girls loved how their hair and makeup turned out as well!

Purity Hair Design 4

Crystal · Married on 10/04/2015

I found Purity Hair Design from a friend who was married in May 2015. Their prices were the most reasonable out of all of my searching. I did not do a trial for either my hair or makeup and just went in hoping for the best. Natasha from Purity Hair Design did my bridal hair and makeup and a bridesmaid's hair and make up. Another awesome girl (forgot her name!) did hair and makeup for my maid of honor and bridesmaid. Both girls were awesome! I have never felt more beautiful! They were completely professional, showed up on time and were simply great. I was done with everything on time so that I could get ready for first look photos. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Stephanie · Married on 05/15/2015

I can't say enough about how well Natashia made me look and feel on my wedding day. We had a consultation in which she listened to what I wanted to look like like. I ended up really likeing the consultation and the test run hair. Natashia came in a bit early to get my hair done and Amanda did my maitron of honor's hair. My matron of honor came in from out of town and Amanda was very nice to work with us to get the look we were so happy with. Natashia also did our makeup.

Natasha and Amanda were great, they made the morning stress free and made me feel great.

Angela · Married on 08/14/2010

I had 11 bridesmaids and we all got our hair done by the amazing team at purity. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience

Jami · Married on 08/11/2018

Amanda and her team were incredibly professional, flexible with our hairstyle and makeup choices, and made all 11 of us feel and look stunning. Very impressive!

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2018

I highly recommend purity hair design ! I was so happy with everything !

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2018

Purity does great work - They did affordable and beautiful hair for our wedding.