1227 Main Street, West Warwick, RI 02893 Map · Phone number

About Makeup and Image by Olga

Over the course of my career, I have always strived to empower each and every woman who comes to me with confidence in her appearance.. and bring out the best in each individual woman ..whether she is interested in more radiant, younger-looking skin, a new makeup look, makeup for a special occasion, a makeup lesson, or a total image makeover.

I offer my passion for makeup, fashion, and beauty.. along with my experience in fashion writing, retail, design, makeup artistry, and my training as a skin care and image consultant and licensed esthetician.

I am located in Rhode Island, but able to travel.

I am available for private consultations/lessons, bridal/special occasion makeup, model portfolios, editorial, commercial, glamour, television, and film.

Please view my complete portfolio at http://www.makeupandimage.com and feel free to contact me if I can make a difference for you!

Olga

acb97032208bda17 260x260 SQ 1199126374325 shivoncuabovesmallfile
b1

6 Reviews for Makeup and Image by Olga

Audrey · Married on 08/20/2019

I am ready for the cover shot anytime I leave Olga's establishment. The treatment is second to none. Olga is professional, courteous, and compassionate about her work and clients. Her knowledge surpassed my expectations. I always leave completely satisfied. I have recommended her services to friends and family who also feel the same. Her pricing is more than reasonable and the service is exceptional, it makes you feel like you got away with robbery.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2017

Olga is Amazing! It's like going to visit family when you walk in her studio! It's peaceful and relaxing! And she's just all around wounderful!!! <3

Sent on 01/02/2016

Amy · Married on 04/15/2017

Olga is absolutely amazing. I have been struggling with acne for many years, 3 dermatologist later and they still were unable to clear my skin up. Olga has given me the confidence of beautiful skin through a series of facials and home care spa products. The products she has suggested for me have truly made a difference in my daily skin routine. Also, she is helping me become honey moon ready with waxing! She is incredible. I would suggest her to friends who want beautiful skin, and I would definitely recommend her to a bride who wants to look top notch for her wedding and honeymoon!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Award

Makeup and Image by Olga FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Fake Lashes