30 Lake Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1

About Make Me Fabulous

Make Me Fabulous is a beauty salon located in downtown Saratoga Springs, New York. Inside the luxury bourique hotel, The Pavilion Grand. With over 25 years in the industry, owner Alayne Curtiss is dedicated to providing high-quality looks while creating a personalized experience unique to each client. Her salon specializes in using non-toxic and natural cosmetic brands. Their work has been featured in publications including Vermont Vows, Saratoga Bride, HerLife New York, Saratoga Living Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Instyle Hair and has been featured for her accomplishments as a female entrepreneur in the Albany Business Review, Saratoga Bride and many more. Alayne is the consulting makeup expert for the news anchors and reporters for WNYT News Channel 13 and current beauty expert for SaratogaBride.com and has worked New York Bridal Fashion Week for Pnina Tournai and Mark Zunino. She has traveled the US providing hair and makeup services for events in NY, Vermont, Massachussetts, Tennessee, Florida and Hawaii. Recently, both Patty Bassett Hair Design, a favorite hair artist in Vermont and Beauty By Regina, the lead hairstylist at the Sagamore Resort for many years, have joined the renowned MMF team. Every artist on the MMF team must work under Alayne for a minimum of 2 years before being assigned to a bride as a lead artist. Plus, our wedding coordination team is a long time wedding planning business in the Capital Region and NYC. So ask away if you have any questions about planning your perfect wedding day details! We are here to help this day go as smoothly as possible with our long time team of professionals.

Make Me Fabulousis are bridal experts plus a full service salon and spa. This is not a side gig for any of our artists this is our full time career and passion. We offer a wide variety of salon and spa services to get you ready for your big day. From massages and waxing to lash extensions and manicures, to blowouts and balayage. We provide everything you need to look and feel your best. Alayne has curated a team of hair, makeup and massage specialists to give clients a luxurious experience. On-site wedding services are available for all of Eastern New York from Plattsburgh to New York City. Or at our Saratoga Springs salon and spa. When you are styled by these talented artists, you’ll receive a complimentary touch-up kit to keep you looking fabulous long into the night. In addition, Alayne has also developed her own line of long wearing, camera friendly and ultra performing makeup line just for brides and their attendants.

• Woman-owned
Follow Make Me Fabulous on

Other couples have also viewed

• L&G Beauty
img 4548 51 24704 157645531679713

151 Reviews for Make Me Fabulous

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/13/2021

Beautiful makeup and hair!!

Make me fab team was amazing!! They were helpful throughout the whole planning process and were able to accommodate my trial request on short notice. The day of the wedding, they were processional, clean and amazing! They came to the hotel my bridal party was getting ready at and made everyone’s dreams come true! Hair and makeup came out even better then the photo ideas and stayed perfect all night! So thankful to have booked the perfect Hair and makeup team at make me fab!

Sent on 02/20/2021
  • Kristen

Kristen D. · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfection!

Alayne came to Albany for my October wedding to do my hair and makeup, as well as that of my MoH and mother. From the start, Alayne and her salon were super detailed in sending out a document that could be viewed in their online portal, by spelling out when and where the wedding prep was happening, timeline of events for the day, finding out what I was looking for by sharing my Pinterest board, etc. I had a collection of many random hair and makeup styles, and Alayne was able to help me find what I liked best during my wedding preview appointment and brought it to fruition. On the day of my wedding, I had some serious unexpected jitters and Alayne was so calming and made fun conversation to take my mind off of being so emotional! Even though I felt so stressed, it was really a lot of fun to have my hair and makeup done by Alayne, and the results were stunning! She worked with the lighting we had in our hotel room and checked her work as she was finishing up, in the natural light, and made touch ups where needed. My MoH and mother also looked gorgeous and loved their looks!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Make Me Fabulous's reply:

Kristen,
    Thank you so much for your review. It was a privilege to be asked to be a part of your special day, you have grown into such a beautiful amazing woman. Thank you for having me and even buying me lunch! I hope you are enjoying married life in Boston. My favorite town!!

Alyssa H. · Married on 10/02/2020

Highly Recommend Make Me Fabulous

From the hair and makeup trial to my wedding day, Make Me Fabulous makes you feel fabulous. Alayne worked with me during my trial to help me decide how I should wear my hair for the wedding-either half up/half down or all up. Either hairstyle looked gorgeous and many pictures were taken during my trial and brought to my wedding day. Furthermore, I am one that likes natural looking makeup and Alayne did not disappoint. My makeup looked very natural but elegant-the exact look I was going for! Make Me Fabulous was extremely responsive, flexible, easy to work with, and fun. On the day of my wedding, Patty did an amazing job with all my bridesmaids hair based upon a picture. Furthermore, Alayne did amazing with our makeup! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and enjoyed getting ready with them! I highly recommend them and cannot wait to get ready again with them next year for the sequel! Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Make Me Fabulous's reply:

Alyssa,
    Working with you and your mom has been a dream and I am so happy that we managed to pull this year off and that we get to do it again next year. Your family was kind, generous, hardworking and so sweet. Thank you, thank you for including us in your special day. See you next year!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Make Me Fabulous FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 40
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 55
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 20
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 30
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 90
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 85
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 50
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services?
    $ 45
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 25
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Salon
    Spa
    Tanning
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Body Wraps
    Personal Training

3 Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Make Me Fabulous 1
    Bride of the Year Contest

Book Make Me Fab as your wedding daybeauty vendor. Review us and tell why you loved working with Make Me Fab and be entered to win a photoshoot to have your wedding day look featured on our website for a year and also win $200 worth of free products from Alayen Curtiss Bridal Beauty

• Eric Truax Photography Wedding Photographers

Alayne is Fabulous! She does hair. She does Makeup. She does skin. She has a team of fabulous artists. I have had the pleasure of working with Alayne on several occasions and she has never failed to be anything short of fabulous. I recommend her and her team to any bride looking to look her best! Did I mention she is fabulous?

• Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design Wedding Planners

I have had wonderful experiences with Make me Fabulous. My birds are always happy with their results and I am always happy with the level of professionalism and the amazing results! I would recommend them all without reservation!

• Lily Saratoga Wedding Dresses

Alayne and her ladies are absolutely fabulous! They are talented and fun to work with!

• 30 Lake Avenue Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866 See on map
    Sun/Mon 10-3: Tues - Thurs: 10-7 Fri: 9-5 Sat 9-4
    Location of (Make Me Fabulous)