30 Lake Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

About Make Me Fabulous

Rated one of the HOT 100 Salons in America by Beauty Entertainment Magazine.

Alayne has been a wedding day, special event and commercial makeup, hair, and wardrobe stylist for more than 18 years. Currently one of the most sought after artists in the Capital District. Alayne has made politicians, newscasters, celebrities, models, actors and brides camera ready for years. From clean and classic...to hi fashion...to blood, sweat and tears...Alayne has done it all. Alayne now divides her time between print and video projects, the Boutique, located in her home town of Ballston Spa, NY and off-site wedding requests. Alayne's network has grown so, that she now employs 17 artists and administrative personnel. Recent projects include styling for a guests of the Rachel Ray and Larry King Live Shows, a national ad appearing in Martha Stewart Weddings, NY Giants Training Camp, national print for retailer AJ Wright as well as three editorial features in WellWed and Vermont Vows Magazines. She is also the ongoing makeup artist and consultant to NBC News affiliate WNYT.

We are New York State licensed and insured. Our hair and makeup artists are On Time, Experienced, and Professional at all times. This is our full-time profession and PASSION.

At the boutique, we carry several lines of mineral makeup, including Bare Minerals. We offer waxing services, hair cutting and coloring and customized airbrush tanning. We provide Bridal Preview Sessions, Makeup Lessons and Applications for Special Events, Proms, Photo Sessions and Weddings. We carry HairDo, human and synthetic hair extensions by Jessica Simpson. Also offering Airbrush Makeup by request.

For weddings we come to the location of your choice or at our boutique, just 7 miles south of Saratoga Springs. We cover Eastern New York from Plattsburgh to Manhattan, including Albany, Saratoga Springs, the Catskills and the Adirondacks. We have also covered weddings and productions in Western New York, Vermont and Massachusetts.

We have a full time event coordinator available to answer your questions.

at (518) 885-2929

Make Me Fabulous 6
Make Me Fabulous 7

Elyse Tanner · Married on 05/17/2019

Wonderful Experience

Alayne and her team traveled to Albany to do hair and make up for my wedding. From the initial conversation over the phone to my hair/make up trial and then my wedding day, Alayne continued to impress me. She is so friendly and down to earth. She made me feel so comfortable and accented all my assets to make me look and feel Fabulous!!! Alayne's many years of experience is evident by her professionalism and gorgeous artistry that she does. The Make Me Fabulous team also did hair and make up for my Mom, Mother in Law, and my bridal party. They all looked stunning! I would highly recommend Make Me Fabulous for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing experience

Alayne and her team went above and beyond on my wedding day. I could not be happier with my decision to choose them. Alayne arrived at our house right on time and got to work quickly. Even when all the girls were finished she hung around for an hour until we left, just to do any last minute touchups. Alayne took the time to listen to my thoughts and made all the adjustments needed so that I looked perfect! My hair and makeup was incredible (it lasted all night) and I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day. I am so grateful and thankful!!

-Kristen

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Maurer · Married on 10/20/2018

Alayne and her team are magic!

One of the first things I did when I got engaged was search for hair and makeup artists in the Albany area. Thankfully, I found Make Me Fabulous, and specifically, Alayne, and never looked back. From the first time I met Alayne at the trial, I thought she was kind, generous with her time and gifts, and clear in vision. After falling in love with my first hair and makeup example at the trial, I knew that I picked the right salon. On October 20, Alayne and her team came to my friend's home, and from 9:00-2:30, helped make 9 of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself, all look our very best. Alayne and her team arrived right on time and certainly boosted our confidence as we each had our hair and makeup done. Looking back at pictures, I'm so thankful that Make Me Fabulous was involved on our wedding day!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Make Me Fabulous 8
    Make Me Fabulous 9
    Make Me Fabulous 10
    Make Me Fabulous 11

Real Weddings

• Eric Truax Photography
    Eric Truax Photography Wedding Photographers

Alayne is Fabulous! She does hair. She does Makeup. She does skin. She has a team of fabulous artists. I have had the pleasure of working with Alayne on several occasions and she has never failed to be anything short of fabulous. I recommend her and her team to any bride looking to look her best! Did I mention she is fabulous?

• Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design
    Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design Wedding Planners

I have had wonderful experiences with Make me Fabulous. My birds are always happy with their results and I am always happy with the level of professionalism and the amazing results! I would recommend them all without reservation!

• Lily Saratoga
    Lily Saratoga Wedding Dresses

Alayne and her ladies are absolutely fabulous! They are talented and fun to work with!

• 30 Lake Avenue Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866 See on map