Mechanicsville, VA 23111 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Make It Posh Events

Make it Posh is a published and award-winning firm specializing in Wedding Planning, Event Planning, Destination Weddings, Interior Design, and Etiquette Coaching in Richmond, Virginia. Make it Posh is known for designing unparalleled elegant, refined, and truly Posh weddings and special events, as well as homes and living spaces. It is our mission to bring poise and grace to your homes, events and persons. Our headquarters is currently based in Richmond but we are expanding into Charleston, Hilton Head and Savannah.

Follow Make It Posh Events on

20140920carterwinston0120
104926152590349042863692920073858592657972n

14 Reviews for Make It Posh Events

Mary Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

Sarah is absolutely incredible to work with! She has now coordinated not only my wedding this summer, but my two older sisters' in the past few years as well and we couldn't be more impressed! Sarah is incredibly knowledgable about everything wedding and her southern taste is impeccable! She helped our family so so much through these three weddings, helping everything go smoothly so we didn't have to worry about a thing. She is easy to work with and will go above and beyond to help give you your dream wedding day! Sarah is not only an amazing event planner, but now more like family! I would recommend her to anyone!

Katherine · Married on 10/10/2015

Sarah from Make it Posh Events was the wedding planner for our October 2015 wedding. My husband and I were reluctant to use a wedding planner, as we were on a tight budget for our tastes and style, but I am SO glad that we went with Make it Posh! We contracted with Sarah for her "partial planning" package. I was able to make most of the big decisions and did most of the planning, but she was an excellent "sound board" when I needed to make a decision, she attended vendor meetings with me, talked down prices with vendors on my behalf, gave me advice, became the primary contact for my vendors prior to the wedding day, and helped me prepare timelines. She also knew all of the right vendors to contact due to her extensive knowledge of the industry. This was way more than I could have ever received from a similar package from any other wedding planner in Richmond (and trust me, we looked long and hard for one!). Unlike many other planning companies, Sarah never gave us restrictions on how often we could contact her, and she was always available through email or phone very quickly throughout the entire 10 months prior to our wedding. Throughout the wedding weekend, I did not have to worry about anything falling into place--she handled it all for us and with our preferences in mind. She also helped deal with some of our more unruly guests and stepped in to solve any problems before I ever noticed. Our wedding would not have been such a perfect day had we not hired Sarah. Make it Posh Events is the best deal for wedding planning in the Richmond area, for sure!

Taryn · Married on 09/19/2015

Sarah was a dream come true! I lost my mother 4 months before my wedding, and Sarah went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure my day went PERFECT. She assisted me in pulling all my ideas/details together to get an overall southern elegant look. My wedding design turned out even more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

Also, one vendor I selected did not fulfill all of their contractual responsibilities, and Sarah picked up the ball and made sure I did not know about the issue until after my wedding. She continued to assist me after my wedding to receive a refund back from my vendor that broke their contractual agreement.

Sarah is the person that can pull of our your dreams together and make sure your wedding fits you and your groom!

Award

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Get Cozy, Vintage Mobile Bars
    Get Cozy, Vintage Mobile Bars Wedding Rentals

Can't say enough good things about Make it Posh. They do such a wonderful job bringing all of the moving pieces together to make events unique and memorable.

• Get Cozy, Vintage Mobile Bars