Magnuson Hotel Marina Cove

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

Play hard, plan easy at the Magnuson Hotel Marina Cove in sunny St. Petersburg Florida. Our flexible space makes us an ideal location for meetings, conferences and leisure events that can accommodate up to 250 people for seated dinning.

With over 5000 square feet of indoor space and 1700 square feet of open air outdoor space, the possibilities are endless. Come see why Tampa Bay businesses and social events look to the Magnuson Hotel Marina Cove for carefree, full service memories that can last a lifetime. Conference and event services include event planning, audiovisual rentals and full service bar and catering services. Ask our sales staff about our great group room rates on accommodations.

4.7
    3.5 out of 5 rating
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 01/19/2013
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Magnuson was a great location to have my beach wedding. Everyone on staff that I dealt with was friendly and very helpful. The food was amazing as well!!! Everyone at the wedding had such a great time. The only reason I did not give a score of 5 on the "professionalism" category is because when we went to pick up my cake topper the next morning it took a while for them to find, and then one of the workers almost picked up my cake with her bare hands to put in the box. Besides that one person everyone else was FABULOUS!!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
6800 Sunshine Skyway Ln S Saint Petersburg, FL, 33711
Location of (Magnuson Hotel Marina Cove)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Wedding Venues