Lugo Gilbert Event Styling + Production

Miami, FL View map

Lugo|Gilbert Event Styling + Production is a full-service event styling, planning and production firm based in fabulous Miami, Florida - the party and event capital of the world. Certified wedding planners, Lorena Lugo and Daniel "Dani" Gilbert have become two of Miami's most sought after wedding and event stylists/planners. With a chic sense of style and an incredible eye for design, Lorena, Dani and their talented team of event professionals are ready to inspire, create and coordinate your next event.

Together with our sister company, Contempo Linen & Event Rentals, no other company can add the value, simplicity and selection we offer. From the minute you walk into our gorgeous showroom, you will be amazed at what we can provide you. From our vast selection of in-house couture linens and décor to our ambient up-lighting - there's little left to worry about. For all your other event requests, we've established relationships with Miami's top industry professionals that are known to make any event - you guessed it - absolutely extraordinary. Styling, planning and executing a once in a lifetime event, or any event for that matter, should only be left to professionals - you only have ONE SHOT to make it happen..

Take a look through our site to "see where it all begins... "

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
    Ana Married on 11/10/2013
    Lorena is the best of the best! She went above and beyond for my event like no other. All of my vendors complimented her work because she would stay on top of them making sure everything was done and taken care of. Before the wedding, she did the layout and timeline of everything, she confirmed all the last minute details with my vendors and offered her unconditional support and advice. The day of my wedding she had everything under control, things went by smoothly and I was able to enjoy my day because I was confident that she had it all covered. Whatever I needed that day she was right there for me. I am forever grateful that I decided to book her for day of coordination because she did that and more. I'm very thankful for all that she did and I will highly recommend her to anyone. She was one of the main reasons everything at my wedding came out beautiful, my guests are still raving of how impressed they were with everything.
    Natalia Married on 08/24/2013
    My wedding planner was Lorena Lugo. She had my wedding planned TO THE MINUTE! She is beautiful inside and out and whenever my mom and I were stressed she was always there to listen and calm us down with a glass of champagne :) She really is the most understanding person and lives to make your wedding day THE BEST DAY EVER. She is so sweet and her team handled everythingggggggggggg the day of the wedding and coordinated with all the vendors 1 month prior. Even the vendors were impressed with her attention to detail. Besides this, I rented the table clothes, plates, napkins, wireless lighting, square tables etc. from Cotempo, which is their company as well. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend working with Lorena.

Lugo Gilbert Event Styling + Production's reply:

Naty - it was such a pleasure to work with you and your mom - it makes me LOVE what I do. Thank you for your beautiful and kind words - it means so much. On behalf of myself and my team, we wish you a lifetime of happiness with Diego! Cheers!!!
    Jorge Married on 06/02/2012
    Both Lorena and Danny along with their team were outstanding. They are very professional and really know what it takes to make your wedding day a success. They both have a great personality and great attitude. They really go out of their way to accommodate your desires.

4421 NW 97 Avenue Miami, 33178
800-433-8368
Location of (Lugo Gilbert Event Styling + Production)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding