P.O. Box 11213, Portland, OR 97211 Map · Phone number

About Love and Sass Custom Hat Designs

I am a one woman production. I make one-of-a-kind hats and headpieces for people who love hats like I do!

I use wood antique hat blocks is an old millinery technique that is becoming more and more uncommon these days. I also completly sculpt hats by hand, either with felt or straw. With most hats being produced on an assembly line, with machines in a factory on the other side of the world. What I am creating are unique on of a kind pieces using some of the same tools that milliners 100 year ago would have used, minus the toxic chemicals :)

Also I am constantly collecting things, like antique glass buttons, vintage silk flowers and veiling from France, sweet little bits that I know will add the right flare, feathers that were naturally molted or from a hunters catch. Thrift stores, garage sale..... there are treasure everywhere.

• Ania Bridal
Bridalhatpics5
420741101507036383555522065926040n 1

5 Reviews for Love and Sass Custom Hat Designs

Juan · Married on 03/16/2017

our wedding wouldnt have been the same without you guys!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Gaby · Married on 10/29/2011

The headpiece Love and Sass provided was absolutely stunning. I loved how Tree was able to coordinate the ideas that I provided to her, the materials, the colors, textures... Everything coordinated perfectly with my wedding gown and the theme/color of the wedding.
    I received so many compliments from it so that really made me feel that the money that I paid for it was really worth the investment.
    I liked the package too. It helps to keep the headpiece safe.
    Lastly I would just like to say that working with Tree was a great experience. She is lovely and very very professional.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Love and Sass Custom Hat Designs's reply:

Thank you so much.

Morgan · Married on 09/24/2011

I wanted a simple yet stunning fascinator to wear with my vintage inspired wedding dress. Tree created the perfect piece and it was my favorite thing to wear on the big day. She was fun to work with, really understood my vision, and her work exceeded my expectations. I will treasure it always!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Love and Sass Custom Hat Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Darlin' it was a pleasure

Love and Sass Custom Hat Designs FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Veils

• Lavish Flora Wedding Florists

Tree, from Love and Sass is amazing! I don’t know how else to say it. She is a creative tour de force. And her hats! Oh lovely! I can’t say enough, each one is a perfect little creation, a gorgeous combination of color and texture and style. She is constantly coming up with beautiful new patterns and combinations and as she sources all sorts of rare details like vintage lace and antique buttons - each hat she crafts is truly special. This not your run of the mill milliner. What better way to set yourself apart with a defining detail and really get the look you want!

• Lola the Photo Booth Photo Booths

Tree makes the most amazing hats. She has a very unique way of knowing what her clients want. Each piece is a one of a kind. Great for weddings to every day use.

• Misty Miotto Photography Wedding Photographers

Wow! I have worked with Tree on a couple of projects and her hats are amazing! Aside from the hats she is an amazing person inside and out! For the Bride that is wanting something a little more unique...a trend setter if you will then look no further! Be the first to wear one of Tree's next masterpieces or have her customize something that's special just for you and do not be afraid to ask this artist to add a family heirloom piece to your headpiece knowing her she might be more excited then you to finish her design with something dear to your heart! I hope she will be designing my wedding head piece one day!

• P.O. Box 11213 Portland, 97211 See on map
    5037091922 (Phone number)
    Location of (Love and Sass Custom Hat Designs)