Newport Beach, CA 92660 Map · Phone number

63b5f0de4bd666f2 1529076199 8111b92045c9ea0d 1529076195989 7 296587 10150262645
570efa61493d7bd4 1529076199 1b2c7ac0bddc363e 1529076198 f8ad9fbec5aa8b77 152907

5 Reviews for Lisa Moon Events

Shea · Married on 06/23/2012

Oh, what would I have done without Lisa Moon and her team? I know I wouldn't have had as fantastic of a wedding as I did. She came recommended by a family friend, and thank goodness for that. I spoke with a few wedding planners before Lisa, and Lisa was nearly half the price of the others, but that is NOT why I hired her. I hired her because first, I liked her a lot, and second, she is the most organized person I've ever met. In addition, I really trusted the person who recommeded her. She has great suggestions, contacts, & referals, but also, Lisa stuck by my side through the whole wedding process. My wedding was amazing and Lisa was a huge part of that. Her and her team had everything so under control, (we had a 300 person wedding, so that is a real task). There were no glitches, no mishaps, no disasters... nothing. And if there were, I sure didn't know about it, and it's been a month since the wedding, and I still haven't heard of any. So, likely there really weren't any. I just can't say enough good things, and I am so grateful to have had her as our planner. She has a calming way about her. In situations where others could have easily stressed me out, she calmed me because she took care of everything. I mean, everything. I didn't have to worry about anything except myself.

Sent on 07/19/2012

christina · Married on 01/28/2012

Lisa Moon Events is beyond amazing. She did EVERYTHING, we didn't have a single worry during our planning process and especially the day of. Her team is so on top of everything, it is incredible. She is also the sweetest and most genuine person to work with. You cannot go wrong by working with this wonderful lady and crew.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Alexandra · Married on 01/02/2010

Lisa Moon was the Wedding Co-Ordinator/Planner for my daughter's wedding. Lisa is exceptional in every way imaginable. Her beautiful spirit and sweet, calm demeanor make her temperamentally well-suited to delivering a beautifully orchestrated day. We found her to be very well organized and knowledgeable in all aspects of event planning. Her suggestions and recommendations can be trusted entirely for between her intelligence, experience and intuition, she is unfailingly right-on-target in every way. She is generous with her time and knowledge and kindness is her virtue. She is a dream to work with for everyone involved and her attention to detail is delivered flawlessly - right down to coordinating both her and her team's professional wardrobe to include a very tasteful touch of the bride's wedding colors on the day of the wedding. I could write volumes on so many details and "extras" that she does, not because it's all in her contract, but, because she and her team go above and beyond what is in her contract. Not only did she and her team see to the needs of a large wedding party and work quietly, generously and diligently "behind the scenes" all day long making sure everything flowed perfectly, they somehow also had the love and energy to prepare a romantic scene in the bride and groom's suite to surprise them when they arrived later that evening. When Lisa found they had "extra" flowers and candles, she and her team did not hesitate to also visit the room of the parents of the bride and leave a beautiful and romantic scene for us as well. Both totally unexpected, and both so entirely appreciated. I can only sum Lisa up this way... She is a talented, experienced, sensitive, caring professional. Nothing escapes her trained eye. Nothing flusters her. Nothing is what you will have to worry about on the wedding day with Lisa at the helm. Or any event for that matter. Lisa gets 5+++++ from us! We will "heart" her forever.

Sent on 03/17/2010

Lisa Moon Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination