Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number

About Laurel & Elm

Laurel & Elm is a Philadelphia-based wedding planning company providing creative and custom solutions for the most special moments in your life. Inspired by sincerity and "the little things", Laurel & Elm thoroughly gets to know you and your love story in order to incorporate your uniqueness into the design of every single detail.

Contact lora@laurelandelm.com for more information!

catherine chris 427
catherine chris 427
835d0cdd148d7843 1445976410667 peek 5779

21 Reviews for Laurel & Elm

Alyssa Connell · Married on 06/04/2019

For a stress-free wedding day

This review is a pleasure to write, because Lora is nothing but a pleasure to work with. She is not only warm and personable but also very, very good at her job. We hired her for day-of coordination, so I'll speak to that, although I'm sure that hiring her for a full design/planning package would also be a fantastic decision.

Leading up to the wedding, we always felt comfortable coming to Lora with questions, ranging from decor to event flow. She's fantastic at logistics and also just fun to chat with! She is thoughtful and has great experience to draw from, and she never makes you feel like you're bothering her with a silly question. In fact, you can tell how much she cares about the weddings she is involved with and how much your day matters to her. She even stopped by our rehearsal dinner to make sure our families and bridal party felt comfortable with the photography and ceremony schedule for the next day--which everyone did, thanks to the little pocket guides she made for them! And we were so impressed with her thoroughness and promptness of communication not just with us but with all of our vendors, too. She thinks through every detail and leaves nothing to chance. Basically, she is everything you could want in a wedding coordinator.

On our wedding day, all I felt was excited. No stress. At all. Which was amazing, because let's just say that I've been known to be a worrier. But I was completely confident that Lora had everything under control or, if something happened to come up, that she would deal with it effectively. And sure enough, as far as we know, everything went perfectly--because even if it didn't, we didn't know about it! Several of our guests told us how smoothly the event had gone, and I credit that to Lora.

I came away not only feeling like our wedding had been in the best hands, but also that I'd made a new friend who I was so happy to have as part of the day. You put a lot of trust in your wedding vendors, especially in your coordinator, and my husband and I agree that hiring Lora was one of the best decisions we made (out of many, many decisions). I have no doubt that any couple lucky enough to work with her will feel exactly the same way!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 09/22/2018

The best decision I made during wedding planning

The best decision I made during the process of planning my wedding was hiring Lora and Laurel & Elm to help. The worst decision I made was not hiring them sooner! That sounds cheesy but it's 100% true. From the moment I began working with Lora I felt at ease. She's incredibly organized in a way that makes everything feel easier. She has a great system for keeping everything in order and she thinks to ask questions that are so important yet I never would have thought to consider (like who will escort my mom down the isle, compiling a list of everyone's cell phone numbers, etc.). Throughout the planning process she was so easy to communicate with via email - no question was too small or stupid and she always had an answer for everything. In the weeks before the wedding, Lora corralled all of our vendors to arrange deliveries and made sure everything was set. On the day of my wedding, Lora and her team were amazing - they kept us on track with timing and handled everything so I only needed to focus on actually getting married. Lora handled arranging a lot of the details of the reception and the whole look came together fabulously. She has great taste and truly understood my vision. My wedding would not have been the same without Laurel and Elm and I would have been the most stressed out bride ever. Laurel and Elm has both great taste and style along with amazing organizational skills and a comprehensive knowledge base of the Philly wedding industry. I will gladly recommend them to every bride I know in the future!

Sent on 10/31/2018

S · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing- best choice

Hire her! It will hands-down be THE BEST decision you make throughout the wedding planning process. She was professional, responsive, attentive to detail, creative and made the process so easy and enjoyable. Lora was a blessing to have worked with, she was able to calm the wedding planning nerves, hold my hand through all the details and make our wildest Pinterest board wedding dreams come true. She navigated the curve balls thrown our way with grace, a smile and reassurance that everything would work out beautifully. I’m not sure how we would have done it all had it not been for her. Her work was beautiful, her ideas always reflected our personality as a couple and she helped to tie everything together beautifully for the rehearsal and reception. We could not be happier with how everything turned out. She made everything run smoothly leading up to the day and on our actual wedding day- we are immensely lucky to have had the opportunity to work with her and would highly recommend her to anyone that asks- AND THEY DO! She is simply the best!!! Thank you, Laurel & Elm!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Laurel & Elm FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 1

• We Are The Kerns
    We Are The Kerns Wedding Photographers

Lora is an amazing coordinator. From her attention to detail to her easy-going personality, she is the perfect addition for any wedding. We absolutely loved working alongside of her in Philadelphia and continue to recommend her to our couples. A coordinator should be organized, flexible, and service-oriented; Lora is pretty much the best at all of those.

• Philadelphia, 19107 See on map