Kendall's Cakes

Kendall's Cakes

VA
Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

51 Reviews for Kendall's Cakes

Groom's Cake (1)
Consultations (1)
Setup (1)
Gluten Free (1)

Oh my! I can't wait to eat cake on my wedding day!

I came across Kendall's Cakes via a hashtag search on Instagram. The pictures of the cakes were so pretty. I knew Kendall's Cakes would be the place to go with my picture from Pinterest lol.

We had been to one cake tasting before meeting with Mehgan and after our tasting with her we didn't search any further. Initially we had a budget set, needless to say after the cake tasting I blew that budget!

The little tasting samples were NOT enough. I'm looking forward to my wedding day more because of the delicious cake. I was so afraid the cakes would look pretty and flop with tastes. I was so wrong!!!!

Profile Picture User4519105, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Kendall's Cakes for both my wedding cake and a custom grooms cake this past Saturday. Not only was the wedding cake gorgeous but it was absolutely delicious! It was coconut flavored and it was incredibly light and airy. I have never had a wedding cake that was so attractive and also tasted so good! Our guests absolutely raved about the awesome grooms cake! I wanted a Gamecock theme because my husband and I are huge fans. She custom ordered a big graphic and the cake was impressive!! I can not recommend enough!

Profile Picture Cate, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake

We loved working with Kendall's Cakes, through the Hay-Adams. The hotel set up the tasting, and we loved their white cake with passion fruit and honey! We wanted a "naked" cake, with only minimal white frosting on the outside. Very simple and elegant ... and that's exactly what Meghan delivered! The cake was beautiful ... and it tasted delicious! We were so pleased with her work. And we received a coupon for a complimentary cake on our first anniversary! Thank you Kendall's Cakes for adding sweetness to our wedding day!

Profile Picture User6504996, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews