Anaheim, CA 92805 Map · Phone number

About Kathryn Pederson Events

Kathryn Pederson Events promises to plan an exceptional experience for you and your guests. As a boutique wedding planning company, we are personally committed to making your dream day come to life.

Follow Kathryn Pederson Events on

Kathryn Pederson Events 3
Kathryn Pederson Events 4
Kathryn Pederson Events 5

Mark · Married on 02/17/2018

When Katie thanked us for trusting us with our big day, we didn’t realize at the time how big of a responsibility we had given her.

Looking back at our wedding, we can’t believe she voluntarily takes on this kind of pressure. My husband and I utilized Katie for her day of coordination and she and her team executed every detail that we wanted flawlessly. There were also other aspects of our wedding that we didn’t have any opinions on and really trusted Katie’s watchful eye to make it perfect for us. She delivered and more (e.g. we had a floating floral piece for our ceremony and we asked her to repurpose it for something for our reception—she set it up behind our sweetheart table and it was beautiful).

As far as hiccups on the day of, there were far and few between. The major hiccup happened about 5 minutes before the ceremony when a urinal exploded on me- but hey, Katie had a cleaning kit to make sure I didn’t smell for the rest of our big day and her team helped me keep my cool.

Overall, we were expecting a little bit more drama but everything went by so smooth. Katie stepped in to make sure we ate our food despite being moved left and right and she kept us on schedule which to everyone’s amazement, we were right on the dot with it. To summarize, what Katie did best was eliminate any worries we would have the day of so we could simply soak in all of the greatness of that day.

Katie was super helpful being the first line of contact between us and the vendors. We didn’t have to scramble at the last minute to confirm arrival times, to collect paperwork, etc. She continued to reassure us toward the final days of the wedding to sit back and relax. She was available throughout the process and kept us on track to meet certain milestones (e.g. finalizing guest count, confirming timeline, ensuring all inventory was ready to go, etc.).

We cannot imagine having our wedding turn out the way it did without Katie. We highly recommend her!

Kathryn Pederson Events 6
    Kathryn Pederson Events 7
    Sent on 03/17/2018

Amy · Married on 01/27/2018

Katie was the best planner to work with! I got married on January 27, 2018 at the estate on second in Santa Ana. She connected with all my vendors and made sure they knew when to show up and made she everything ran smoothing! Her team the day of my wedding was Kaylee and her and they were amazing! Kaylee even helped bustle my dress after it tore a little. Katie thought of things I would have never thought of. Katie pretty much decorated every table at my wedding exactly as my vision. I would definitely suggest using her for your wedding.

Kathryn Pederson Events 8
    Kathryn Pederson Events 9
    Kathryn Pederson Events 10
    Kathryn Pederson Events 11
    Kathryn Pederson Events 12
    Kathryn Pederson Events 13
    Sent on 02/11/2018

meloney · Married on 01/21/2018

I am not an organized person. I had a vision but I struggle with making things come together. Kathryn saw that vision and developed it past my imagination, flawlessly. She never made me feel stressed or rushed when I couldn’t make a decision, yet she managed to keep me and my family and all of my vendors on track. I had a guest count of 216 and 2 cocktail hours (in addition to ceremony and reception) but she and her team, managed to keep the flow and feel intimate and calm. And always with a genuine smile and professional, yet chill attitude. She was always super quick to return phone calls or texts, and was patient when I wasn’t! She offered up suggestions that were always better than what I was struggling with, and get this, less expensive! I always felt like everything was going to be alright, and it was! It was perfect! My fiancé and mother (both tough nuts to crack) LOVED her. My vendors LOVED her and her team! That rarely happens! You should’ve seen my timeline. Everyone knew exactly what to do and when! I’m so grateful for Kathryn (Katie) Pederson Events for all they did to give me and my fiancé the best day of our lives.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Kathryn Pederson Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• unoaked. Event Design & Production
    unoaked. Event Design & Production Wedding Planners

Katie is such a ray of sunshine! Her eye for the details and commitment to perfection make her events a step-above! I've had the chance to partner with Kathryn Peterson Events a few times and look forward to doing so again in the future!

• Anaheim, 92805 See on map