Katherine's Bridal Boutique

3104 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Katherine's Bridal Boutique

Katherine's Bridal Boutique is a full-service wedding dress boutique located in Alexandria, Virginia. It specializes in wedding dresses for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom, as well as hair accessories, veils, and jewelry. Since 1983, Katherine's Bridal Boutique has been known as one of the premier bridal shops in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. They feature the work of many talented designers, including Alvina Valenta, Maggie Sottero, Allure Bridals, Watters, Wtoo, and Ti Adora.

The wedding bridal boutique offers dresses in all sizes, including plus size gowns, and accessory items that include bridal belts, garters, jewelry, hair accessories, and veils. Katherine's Bridal Boutique also offers the following services:

• Alternations
  • Preservations
  • Trunk shows
  • Cleaning
  • Sample sales
Follow Katherine's Bridal Boutique on

190 Reviews for Katherine's Bridal Boutique

Kayla · Married on 06/30/2018

I knew exactly what dress I wanted when I went into Katherine's, but my mom wanted me to try on lots of different styles before I made a final decision. Katherine and her team were patient as we pulled dress after dress. They made a once and a lifetime experience simple, easy and memorable. We went back several times to try things on, for fittings, and even had to send my dress back to the designer to be remade and through each step and appointment Katherine made us feel heard and valued. Would highly recommend the service, variety and location of Katherine's shop!!

Katherine's Bridal Boutique 1
    Katherine's Bridal Boutique 2
    Katherine's Bridal Boutique 3
    Katherine's Bridal Boutique 4

Aly · Married on 06/23/2018

Katherine's Bridal is simply amazing. I was put into an unfavorable situation by the bridal salon I bought my dress from and Katherine and her team came to my rescue and saved my wedding dress. The seamstress team worked a miracle to make my dress fit perfectly ( they had to take 8 inches off the dress). I could not be happier with the results and service. They provide high quality products and services. I would highly recommend to anyone to set up an appointment at Katherine's Bridal!

Katherine's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Perservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months