Katherine's Bridal Boutique

3104 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Katherine's Bridal Boutique

Katherine's Bridal Boutique is a full-service wedding dress boutique located in Alexandria, Virginia. It specializes in wedding dresses for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom, as well as hair accessories, veils, and jewelry. Since 1983, Katherine's Bridal Boutique has been known as one of the premier bridal shops in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. They feature the work of many talented designers, including Alvina Valenta, Maggie Sottero, Allure Bridals, Watters, Wtoo, and Ti Adora.

The wedding bridal boutique offers dresses in all sizes, including plus size gowns, and accessory items that include bridal belts, garters, jewelry, hair accessories, and veils. Katherine's Bridal Boutique also offers the following services:

• Alternations

Katherine's Bridal Boutique 6
Katherine's Bridal Boutique 7

Jamie · Getting married on 05/05/2019

Simply Amazing!

The staff at Katherine's was very helpful and accommodating. Upon entering the store I was asked what my vision was for a wedding dress. I showed a few pictures to the staff and gave a budget and immediately was told they thought they had the dress for me. I tried the dress on and it fit perfectly and I immediately fell in love with it. They let me FaceTime my mom to show her the dress and even held the dress for me for a day so she could come see it in person the following day. I am so happy with the dress we got and even my Maid of Honor can't believe how similar it is to my original vision. The staff at Katherine's is very personable. I felt very taken care of!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Katherine's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Jamie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. Azam is a fabulous consultant and I am glad she found the perfect gown for you.

Kayla · Married on 06/30/2018

I knew exactly what dress I wanted when I went into Katherine's, but my mom wanted me to try on lots of different styles before I made a final decision. Katherine and her team were patient as we pulled dress after dress. They made a once and a lifetime experience simple, easy and memorable. We went back several times to try things on, for fittings, and even had to send my dress back to the designer to be remade and through each step and appointment Katherine made us feel heard and valued. Would highly recommend the service, variety and location of Katherine's shop!!

Katherine's Bridal Boutique 8
    Katherine's Bridal Boutique 9
    Katherine's Bridal Boutique 10
    Katherine's Bridal Boutique 11

Katherine's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months