8724 Satyr Hill Road, Parkville, MD 21234 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Juliet's Bridal

Juliet's Bridal is a fashion forward full service Bridal Boutique located in Parkville, MD. We have collaborated with brides for over 20 years to help them find their "Perfect Dress". As a family owned small business we know the importance of extraordinary customer service and strive to make certain that every bride, as well as her family and friends feel welcome and graciously attended to. When the experience matters....Come to Juliet's!

*Juliet's also offers a truly intimate bridal shopping experience to share with your entourage. Call to schedule a SIGNATURE APPOINTMENT PACKAGE that includes: light refreshments, a champagne toast and if desired, a photo session to capture the experience. You and your invited guests will enjoy the freedom to shop without any other clients in the store and two experienced bridal consultants to help you choose the dress that will transform you into a Beautiful Bride. Build the package that suits your needs (fees apply).

410-882-0520

phyllis front
phyllis back

124 Reviews for Juliet's Bridal

Megan · Married on 07/04/2019

From the moment I scheduled my visit communication was always there. Terri and Donna made me feel so welcome from the start. They had a welcome board where they wrote a personalized note for me. I didn’t have much of a vision for my dress but getting married in the summer next year I knew I didn’t want anything too heavy. I tried on 3 dresses and all were great but the forth dress I tried on was the one. They knew the order to have me try dresses on, they knew the questions to ask to understand what I liked and didn’t like. I never felt rushed and it was hands down the best experience possible. Wedding dress shopping shouldn’t be stressful and the ladies at Juliet’s bridal will make sure that your experience is as laid back as possible. I will forever recommend this place to any bride.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Juliet's is amazing. I love my dress. They have a great selection of gowns, and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I also used them for my alterations, and it was quick and easy. Best wedding dress shopping experience that I could have hoped for.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 06/02/2018

I can't say enough about how great my Juliet's Bridal experience was! Terry and Sarah helped me find the perfect dress for my beach wedding last June and it was everything and more! They treated me like an absolute princess that day and really made me feel like a Bride! Every time I went back to the store for a fitting, I was reminded of how great the place is! Even the bag that my dress was given to me in was PERFECT, so so cute! The staff is outstanding and I would recommend Juliet's to any future brides!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Real Weddings

• Charles Nusinov & Sons
    Charles Nusinov & Sons Wedding Jewelers

Juliet's Bridal has been a popular destination and a great neighbor since we opened Nusinov Plaza in 1990 and that's where my wife got her dress when we got married.

• Images of Sommer (A Bill Rettberg Jr. Production)
    Images of Sommer (A Bill Rettberg Jr. Production) Wedding Photographers

One of the best bridal shops in the Baltimore area. The customer service is second to none, the staff is wonderful, and gives the bride and her party a truly beautful experience in this most important decision in the wedding planning process.

• 8724 Satyr Hill Road Parkville, 21234 See on map